The Rich get Richerer | 294m/2147m

What should I do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. I dunno what to do next

• Work on another 200m?
    • PvM?
    • Use up all of my bonus XP?
    • Base XP (such as all 30m, all 40m etc?

For MW2. Adds dedicated server browser list to it and shit. The regular version just has shitty matchmaking.

Also, I went and got myself a 240gb SSD and a GeForce GTX 760. :> Will be looking at a new mobo, CPU and more RAM ofc soon-ish.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Why on earth do you need a new cpu when you already have an i7.

The only reason you should even have an i7 is if you were doing professional level photo-rendering or something along those lines. For this generation of games, all you need is an i5 core.

And if you say you are getting a new cpu just for a newer architecture coding, then you are even more retarded and irresponsible with your money then I previously thought.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Just checked BF4 specs.. quite good specs needed to play on recommended/ultra settings :o

need at least gtx660+ for recommended -.- That'll set you back like $200. I got radeon hd 2gb 7850 at the moment

http://graphics-cards-review.toptenreviews.com/

br0 do you even computers? EA is just being lame like usual and trying to scare people. The engine isn't a huge, super big deal. Yes, moving water etc etc is great but it's not too much over the last engine. On my laptop (core i7-3630qm, 2.4GHz, 12gb ram, win8) I can run BF3 on medium (for sooooo many hours straight without any problems) and for quite a while on high settings. Tbh I experience server/internet lag more than computer lag. I'm not really going to upgrade anything in my laptop and I know/been told that I don't need to do anything except make sure my drivers are up to date etc etc etc etc.

So in reality. no. stahp

Why on earth do you need a new cpu when you already have an i7.

The only reason you should even have an i7 is if you were doing professional level photo-rendering or something along those lines. For this generation of games, all you need is an i5 core.

And if you say you are getting a new cpu just for a newer architecture coding, then you are even more retarded and irresponsible with your money then I previously thought.

mish you're worse than obama at least Leik is spending his money wisely and not spending money like him.

you're 2 bad.

I don't do much CAD work or anything anymore because I switched my major from engineering to pre-med but I still have my i7 etc etc

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Yeah, I'm getting BF4 when it comes out. Also Mish, my mobo isn't able to get the best out of my SSDs, so in order for my SSD to work to its full potential, I need a newer mobo, which automatically requires me to get a new CPU as well.

Of course I don't necessarily need to upgrade my mobo/CPU, it's just something I'm thinking about.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

I actually can't play, not until 1st of October. Had to reinstall windows and all that stuff, and I only have ~8gb of data left for this month. Can't DL BF3 again until the 1st.

And that's pretty great, Vann. What kind of job?

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

Telecommunications Business Sales. I sell phone and Internet to businesses. It is a terrible job and I hate every minute of it, but I'm on the job hunt for something new and have a few interviews coming up.

i luv u

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

october 1st is here pistolero

did you buy BF4 DL deluxe through origin?

if not you should because the BETA for BF4 dropped at 4am EST today.

I've heard there are CPU problems and crashes unless you're on the latest drivers but it still crashes frequently. Might be able to play today. Otherwise I'll play BF3 with you if you choose to reinstall.

max.png 50.png

Nah, haven't pre-ordered yet. Just re-installed BF3. This [bleep]ing SSD makes such a difference, it's ridiculous. Takes me like 30 seconds to load a map now, as opposed to 3-4mins per map before.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png

Nah, haven't pre-ordered yet. Just re-installed BF3. This [bleep]ing SSD makes such a difference, it's ridiculous. Takes me like 30 seconds to load a map now, as opposed to 3-4mins per map before.

I was thinking about doing something like that with my laptop. Just have a dedicated place for my games c:

Gz on Level 99 Stupidity.

word. he hasn't even goten BF4 pre order

tomorrow I pre order assassins creed 4 as well

#samedaybs

max.png 50.png

Going to Sweden in like 6hours@@@

7rwjf.png
Leik.png