Grr, high levels.

Contagiouz

that's stereotypical. you can expect us to say the same thing to lower lvls for calling us no-lifes. :roll:

That's true.

I do get annoyed from some selfish low levels who think that a certain training spot is for them to train only. Whenever they see me taking over the place while training (as i'm a fast clicker) they freak out and start behaving negatively :roll:.

I don't know why some people come and claim that it's their training spot. It isn't even signed by their names nor it's their game. They don't even understand the idea that it's a multiplayer game.

*Started Runescape in 1st of August 2005*.

Sweetfruits89.jpeg

personaly it only pisses me off if i've been killing at say blue dragons for a while, guy logs in and attacks the dragon i've been training on for the pasthour then tell me to "gtfo its not yours". sure it ain't mine but is it so hard for common courtesy?

Popoto.~<3

Only thing is, that it's common courtesy to not take someone's monsters if they have been there longer. Not fair to them, you wouldn't like it to happen to you either would you? But if it's a place like mmmmm Goblins? With a safe spot, then thats different.

Only thing is, that it's common courtesy to not take someone's monsters if they have been there longer. Not fair to them, you wouldn't like it to happen to you either would you? But if it's a place like mmmmm Goblins? With a safe spot, then thats different.

I pretty much agree with you here, but sometimes people have no choice but to settle in the spot you're in. Chances are they have been hopping worlds for a long time and couldn't find an empty one, so they have to take what they can get.

In place like the Mining Guild though, common courtesy does apply when you're mining a rock (other than Mithril), it ticks me off when I've had about 35 swings at a a coal rock and some guy just comes and takes one swing and obtains the coal, even though there's about 14 other rocks available :wall:

FMAsig.jpg

[If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

How does this only apply to High levels? I've seen hundreds of low-levels saying this to me once I own "their" spot.

Playing for 4 years with only 3 drag drops. most amount of cash ever had: 15m :P

Something tells me im not very good at this game...

Picture1.png

Dragon Drops: 2 D skirt, 1 D med

Barrow Drops:1 Dh helm, 1 Guthan's body.

253+ quest points and counting :)

Click here to be a good person!

How does this only apply to High levels? I've seen hundreds of low-levels saying this to me once I own "their" spot.

Yeah, this has happened to me when I need about 18 d bones for a prayer lvl. I'm not whining, but the competition is so intense for the green dragons that there can be some flaming. When theres only 4 monsters and 6 people, I can justify having a cannon out in single combat. Other than that, it's rude.

In your profile, it's spelled "Ramen". I'm just a spelling and Naruto freak like that :thumbsup: . And in your sig, I guess that makes me pathetic, since the highest total net worth for me is 7 mill (5 mill in cash), only 1 dragon drop and 1 barrows drop and I' ve also been playing for over 3.5 years. :cry:

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg