What should I do? Have pics of stats.

dashund105

Ok I have been doing a lot of slayer recently and it has been nice, but I am getting kind of bored. I would like something that eases me, and gets me some money. I would also like a quest I can actually do, that has some decent xp rewards. I am more focused on money though. So using the skills I have no, or skills I could have soon after some training, can you suggest ways for me to make money?

stats14.jpg

Journey to Swan Song

dashund105.png

dashund105.png

dashund105.png

if i were you, i would fish

i'm doin that right now too

just work you're way till you can do swan song quest and fish monks

fast xp and good cash!

Account created:2/01/'08 Months Played: 11!!

Check out my guide on getting 13m Exp!

siggycopyjj5ml0.jpg

115 CB | 99 Fletch | 99 cook | 99 Ranged | 99 Fm | 99 Fish | 1800+ Total

Dragon drops: 2 Meds ;; 1 Skirt ;; 2 Legs ;; 1 Shield

Chikens lay strong eggs when they think a day counts 28 hours...

if i were you, i would fish

i'm doin that right now too

just work you're way till you can do swan song quest and fish monks

fast xp and good cash!

Like IgnacioxD has said, you should definitely try fishing. Very relaxing as you can look at other websites and can also make you some cash.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

You could try your hand at hunter! First, go down to Feldip Hills (look it up on a map) with some bird snares (you can pick those up in Yanille Hunter Store on your way). Catch the red birds until you're level 19, then the green ones until 29, which shouldn't take long at all.

Then, do the quest Priest in Peril to get into Morytania. Look up a map for the swamp lizard hunting spot. If you catch those (bring a couple ropes and small fishing nets- they're reusable) and bank them, they're worth over 1k each on the GE.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Hes not really ready for green dragons...

Fishing or mining for money. Why not look over the quest rewards and decide what rewards you want from the quest then work your stats towards that.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

Hes not really ready for green dragons...

Fishing or mining for money. Why not look over the quest rewards and decide what rewards you want from the quest then work your stats towards that.

Thanks for the tip, just did that, and decided I want to start Swan Song, to fish monks. So I am going to need to get some levels up, I am starting with crafting, so I made a topic about how to get there from level 5, please help. Thanks. Crafting help--->http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=750720

Journey to Swan Song

dashund105.png

dashund105.png

dashund105.png

:D

can you stop spamming

your posts are spam

---------------------

ohh, I knew that LOL

Yeah, good times

Crafting is soooooooo slow

:D

Yeah, good times

all are spam on the topics

I agree with Asianboy7o7, just shut up and stop spamming! It is not cool, it is lame, very lame.

Another thing you could do like Asainboy7o7 (again), is to train all your level one Stats'. This would definitely stop you from getting bored.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg