Stilev got Abs also a grad

Stilev

abstracts that is

gradient that is

4am.png

redblazefin.png

beyondrealityfinal.png

i guess its a style i like where i just put like 2-3 c4d's and play around on there settings until i get an idea and like another 2-3 c4d's till i get something i like to do when i get really bored, not the best signatures, but they were fun to make, any way here just 3 pieces i've done

EDIT: tossed 2 gradients on top of this piece and i really loved it, so here they are

[hide=]beyondrealityatsea.png

beyondrealityBW.png[/hide]

legends2.jpg

I like the last 2 of them, the colours work well together on those, the last one have more effects as well (Positive effects). The colours just doesn't work with the first one and the second one is too simple in my opinion.

igsig.png

The first one is not as good as the other two. It looks filtered, messed up and random. The green and blue and yellow line down the middle makes it feel like I've put a magnet against the tv screen. The last one, I have to say, is absolutely amazing. I love colour changes of orange and purple and it looks kind of fractal/spiral which makes you look at it closer. The text though seems kind of simple compared to the intensity of the c4d's.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Too many effects. They all have extreme contrast; the first one especially. I would use filters and effects a little less and work on creating a flow with the c4ds that you're using. They all seem a bit too saturated too. They have potential, though. Keep it up.

I think, although the colours work very well together, that there is too much contrast and too random, messed up and busy. Much too noisy as well. I think the effects are too piled on, and that they are a mess of filters. I do, how ever, think they consist of really good flow, and if they were slightly easier on my eyes, that they'd be great sigs. My favourite is definitely the last one, but the down point is the light. The pounded my eyes, and sort of let the sig done. loked great till that light invaded my eyes. I think the text is really well done and helps the sig flow. 7/10 for that one. Quite good, but nearly there and needs improvement.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Like said before, the second and third ones look quite good, but the first one is just too chaotic and messy for my taste. The colours there don't really work either. Overall, all of them are pretty simple, but not too bad.

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

thanks for all the comments, from what i got first one is bad and pretty much a lost casue :lol: second one was ok no complants, and three i guess you guys like but some people want to change part of it for personal prefference i dunno?

any way thanks for all the comments ::' ps they are in chronological so happy you guys think im getting better

legends2.jpg

These would be a lot better with a lot less contrast, other than that I like them!

7/10

~Boo

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.