How to make 500-1m with lvl 3 (f2p) (Wc/Fishing/Mining)

kai4321

Well it seems like a longshot for a lvl 3 to try make like about 500k-1m but I want to. I am thinking of raising one of the three skills of fishing, wc'ing and mining. I just want to know which one would get me 500k-1m the quickest. I don't mind if in the long run one is better than the other since I am going to get it member when I am richer and I know many methods to get rich in p2p but just not in f2p. Thank you to all who answer.

Get yourself 40 Crafting, 60 Mining and 80 Wood Cutting. Then go and mine Gold Ore and Cut Yews. This should get a fair wad of cash if you are willing to give yourself time. If you really applied yourself you could get it in a week.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

So all you guys think mining is best to get it the quickest?

Definitely.

P.S.: Thanks to which ever mod cleaned this thread up.

EDIT:

Yes i would like to say thankyou aswell... Idiots like Ouchy_s should really be kept on a leash to prevent him from destroying other peoples threads

-.- You are a fool. Don't make the mod clean it up twice.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

early in the morning? hmmmm unlike you i have a life and i dont play runescape day in day out... mybe you are the one that nneds to do the growing up and get a life

Oh. My bad.. Yeah. I need a life.

I got a life. Your the one who needs to prove to yourself that you are something by flaming other people.

Your the moron here kid, Go to bed.

Archer%20Pzyco.png

Archer_pzyco.png

omg WHY IN HELL WOULD I WANT TO GO TO BED AT 2 pm???? the sun is still shining.... what a idiot... selfcentred pig

HAHA. First time in my whole life someone called me a pig, Well.. A selfcentered one.

Well. The clock is soon 1pm here. It's rains, I pulled an all nighter, Ima go sleep soon.

Go get some hot milk and some food. And go sleep aswell.

EDIT;

" Level 55 Runecrafting pure F2P!!!!

101K in one trip in one hour!!!(stranghold of safety- worker cockroaches level 56) "

What an achievement. :? :shock:

Archer%20Pzyco.png

Archer_pzyco.png