training atk/str to 99

nightzero

I plan on power-training to 99 str/atk at either ape atoll monkeys near altar or yaks. so i have a few questions.

1.whats better? yaks or ape atoll monkeys? yaks have low defense but i can use piety at ape atoll.

2.should i use (netiznot-proselyte-barrows gloves) or (full void melee)

3.does full void melee's 10% make up for the offensive bonuses of the netiznot +barrows gloves?

4.is the measly +4 str from a fighter torso worth the time it takes to get it? or should i just spend 2-3 hours getting 200 points for void melee helm(i already have full void range).

5. is this a much faster way to train atk/str than slayer?

6.any other fast ways?

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

have you thought of the dt skeletons? you don't have to pay attention, you can wear a salve ammy(e) which is pretty close to peity, they have low defense and it's not very crouded

but do you need defense in those situations? like do they hit you? cause yaks and ape atoll both wont hit me.

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

I would suggest getting the Fury.

As for DT Skeletons, if you have Guthans you can stay there for a long time. Even without Guthans, you don't have to eat very much. As another alternative, if you have a Bunyip, you don't have to pay attention at all besides randoms and switching spots when they're become unaggressive.

icecube7.jpeg

I would suggest getting the Fury.

As for DT Skeletons, if you have Guthans you can stay there for a long time. Even without Guthans, you don't have to eat very much. As another alternative, if you have a Bunyip, you don't have to pay attention at all besides randoms and switching spots when they're become unaggressive.

i have guthans but it makes training alot slower when you heal with it. i suppose i could use my bunyip tho..ill try it out.

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?