Tshirt collection. Big update, and vote!

DementedHero

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dithering on the stem of the apple in the latest one is a bit iffy, but the rest of the works are great as usual. Don't really have much else to comment on them, but great work either way.

Wow.

This is some pretty badass stuff.

A while ago I was considering trying to submit designs to threadless, but I couldn't think of any ideas that i thought were "original" and that i could "pull off well" enough to follow through on.

In your first post, I counted 16 or 17 different designs. Of all those, how many got accepted into threadless and that other website (that i seem to remember you mentioning)? how much money do you make on a monthly basis?

Honestly, I didn't even read all the text in the first post, because I was a little preoccupied by the brilliant designs, so I'm sorry if all these questions have already been addressed.

Also, on a slightly unrelated note, I remember a few years ago I considered you a legend after did that pixel, and then made a tutorial about it. Its really cool that you still come around here, and its inspiring to see someone with the same artistic roots in runescape who has really expanded their mediums and is now in the real art field, as i hope to do.

wop wop

Hehe thanks.

Not all of the design were for threadless, a couple of em were for Shirtfight, some Teefury stuff, some schoolwork and some commisioned pieces.

I haven't won anything at threadless since the viking design got printed. But then again I only submitted one design after that one :P

2 shirts got printed at Teefury. Didn't make a whole lot of money off of that, but hey, prints are prints right?

I don't really make a whole lot of money from this on a monthly basis, mainly because I haven't been all that active in competitions and stuff lately. Been preoccupied with school. But a threadless win equals 2000 dollars, which I won twice. Teefury brought me about 100 bucks per design, it all depends on how well your design sells. Pop-culture things seem to sell like crazy there. Recently someone got about 1300 bucks for his design. Thats 1300 shirts sold. Thats pretty sweet.

Yeah this really was the place I kinda grew into the digital art thing. I still come here from time to time, guess I just stuck around.

And mrshiny, too cute for threadless? Haha, does that even exist? xD

Thanks for the comments everyone.

tipitsigte0.png

Got nothing in the pipeline for Teefury atm. The volcano design was supposed to go to Teefury through Wotto, but he quit, so there went that chance :P I tried to get other curators to print it, but no luck. Might just get printed on Tee Invaders, thats Wotto's new place, so who knows.

tipitsigte0.png

You should go make some over at woot. They have their weekly comp.

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

Yeah I know. But shirt.woot is easier money if you just contact em directly. They do the competition for 3 shirts per week, the other 4 shirts they buy from people straight away :P The competition at woot is kinda hard to get into. You need a following so to say, to have a decent chance. You have to build your rep there first.

But yeah I'll try shirt.woot again sometime, but not through the competitions :P

tipitsigte0.png

Those shirts are so win, i just want one. Do you know how much the shipping would cost to Amsterdam?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

from were?

If i bought one on Threadless, dont know where that is

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

from were?

$9.00 / $27.00 total with shipping

Postal Economy (1-3 weeks)

$13.00 / $31.00 total with shipping

Postal Priority (5-10 business days)

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

from were?

Thats 18 dollar shipping cost, equals 12,60, not that bad

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

from were?

Thats 18 dollar shipping cost, equals 12,60, not that bad

no the shirt is 18 dollar(the one i picked) and shipping costs are 9/13 dollars.

edit:felix take a look at www.teefury.com

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg