fight caves!!

oliboli1992

:thumbsup: COMPLETED!!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks yo everyone who helped! i am now proud to wear my lovely fire cape!

hey guys and girls and fellow tipiters, i've decided to try and get the infamous fire cape.

My lvls are in my stats and here is a pic of my set-up:

untitledupdated-2.jpg

i wasn't sure whether to go for a glory or go for a zammy stole which sacrifices range attack bonuses for more prayer bonus, could you guys help me out?

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

Switch out karil skirt, for verac, and maybe verac helm, also granite to obby if you can, or even zammy book, possibly trade glory for stole?

Oh, maybe it's just my eys... but your pots look like 3 does to me... maybe they arn't, but just make sure they're all 4 dose!

Oh, and switch your current helm for either a proslyte helm, or a veracs helm, pros helm has +1 pray bonus over helm of netiznot, and veracs owns both...

Greene8535.png

bought verac skirt, substituted some brews for more restore, i met a lvl 56 who just came out of fight caves with fire cape!! he did it with karils c bow!

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

hehe! any more tips, i'm going to do it tommorrow after a good breakfast and wide awake, going to watch some videon on youtube to get some ideas.

Oliboli1992.png

bump! watched some vids, jad has sound for his mage and his range is when he stamps!...got to remember that!

Oliboli1992.png

check out U A E X on youtube

Now that's ownage!

Friend of mine, verac is a good idea ;)

gl on the cape!

Account created:2/01/'08 Months Played: 11!!

Check out my guide on getting 13m Exp!

siggycopyjj5ml0.jpg

115 CB | 99 Fletch | 99 cook | 99 Ranged | 99 Fm | 99 Fish | 1800+ Total

Dragon drops: 2 Meds ;; 1 Skirt ;; 2 Legs ;; 1 Shield

Chikens lay strong eggs when they think a day counts 28 hours...

wow thanks for a video, that has made me feel better if a lvl 40 pure can do it then why can't i...and plus i had some purple sweets in the bank that i forgot about.....only 27 of them but oh well..

Oliboli1992.png

did one atempt got all the way to jad!!! got the healers on me!!!!!...prayer switching got messed up...died..ffs...now doing it again! 8-)

Oliboli1992.png