Dragon Pickaxe leaked. Ingame pics +another drag item

Rarex

Didn't someone make a thread about this not long ago saying he MADE pictures of what a Dragonpickaxe, platebody and music cape would look like? And them pics were there on there.

Unless he actually did find this on one of Jagex's things

Didn't someone make a thread about this not long ago saying he MADE pictures of what a Dragonpickaxe, platebody and music cape would look like? And them pics were there on there.

Unless he actually did find this on one of Jagex's things

Like I said before, he found these images in Jagex's cache.

WarBlastoise.png

I don't think it really is OK to go in Jagex's cache though...

It's your own computer, Why wouldn't it be OK to check these files out? It's not like you have to steal them before you view them because they send them to you themself if you play runescape on your computer.

Also for everyone who says the items look bad...They're probally not finished yet!

Well, you don't MAKE them, you just uncover them up. Like if you were treasure hunting at a beach.

I don't know if the skill capes were leaked but I know some guy leaked the familiars a while before Summoning was out. After Summoning came out, every single picture of his turned out to be true.

Yeah, that was my friend, Chrisnguyen7. He found them on some cache or something.

3-points-sig.jpg

To anyone saying the Pick looks like a crossbow, it may, but it's far from it. I don't know who else will remember this, but a while back (2+ years if im correct), when they re-did the high scores, they leaked D pick and 2h. (Before the HD release, you all remember the pictures across the top. When this was release, there was the guy running with a D2H (Not sure if they took that off, but was before D2H was out), and the gold rock in the corner had a Dragon Pick stuck into it), Well ya, the Dragon Pick stuck in that rock looked exactly like the one in that picture. (no I don't have a picture of when that happened)

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

To anyone saying the Pick looks like a crossbow, it may, but it's far from it. I don't know who else will remember this, but a while back (2+ years if im correct), when they re-did the high scores, they leaked D pick and 2h. (Before the HD release, you all remember the pictures across the top. When this was release, there was the guy running with a D2H (Not sure if they took that off, but was before D2H was out), and the gold rock in the corner had a Dragon Pick stuck into it), Well ya, the Dragon Pick stuck in that rock looked exactly like the one in that picture. (no I don't have a picture of when that happened)

Yeah I remember that, pic looks just the same and the D2H was the same as well. This is probably pretty good pictures for what they will turn out to be in the game when they are released. Like mentioned before there will probably be more tweaking to be done though.

derrick44444.png

derrick44444.png

Wc'ing my way to 99 (Wish me luck)

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=752295

Use that thread to discuss the topic please.

Have a nice day! Remember, duckies go moo.