Explorer ring

jcfc

What level in the Lumbridge achievement diary should you get to to make it effective?

How helpful is it in wars?

Is it worth taking in P2P?

Is it allowed in most "honour" clan wars rules?

Please help me! I've just did stage 1 and I'm wondering whether or not to bother doing the next two.

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

What level in the Lumbridge achievement diary should you get to to make it effective? In f2p any charge is good. But why not go all the way? It's easy.

How helpful is it in wars? Free run? You tell me.

Is it worth taking in P2P? Nah, there's better rings out there.

Is it allowed in most "honour" clan wars rules? I don't see why it would be considered NH.

pan.png

I've used this a few times in my wars. However, my infinite run hasn't run out while using it as of yet but in an iron force practice we had, it was rather useful.

What level in the Lumbridge achievement diary should you get to to make it effective? Do the whole thing, it takes only an hour.

How helpful is it in wars? Very if you're F2P. If P2P, not really as you should have completed As A First Resort for infinite run.

Is it worth taking in P2P? Might as well, it has smaller bonuses than a lot of P2P rings but if your infinite run runs out, it is more than worth it to help you out.

Is it allowed in most "honour" clan wars rules? Yes. So is infinite run, it seems a lot of small clans don't like rules such as these but I've never encountered a war where infinite run wasn't allowed apart from one or two so I don't see any reason for it not to be allowed. The only time infinite run wasn't allowed was when we fought a mostly F2P clan but this is a F2P reward, everyone should have it.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

What level in the Lumbridge achievement diary should you get to to make it effective? You should finish all of them to get the final Explorer's ring. It only takes an hour, and if you need to teleport out of the Wilderness quickly, you can use the cabbage teleport.

How helpful is it in wars? It's useful in F2P and P2P. For F2P, not only can you recharge run energy, but it also has a +1 Prayer and Magic bonus. For P2P, it's useful as a backup just in case your infinite run runs out (no pun intended).

Is it worth taking in P2P? As I said above, if your infinite run fails, you've got a backup.

Is it allowed in most "honour" clan wars rules? The rules should be interpreted by individual clans themselves and not by the whole clan community. I think the major reason why 'pooling' isn't allowed is because it's a P2P reward and it wouldn't be fair in F2P wars. As mrmyk stated, it's an F2P reward, so use it to its fullest.

j0xPu5R.png