Ava's Attractor

Gandorf61

I've read what it does in the Tip.it item base but I'm still a bit confused.

Does it pick up feathers that you get from monster drops or does it just randomly pick up arrows, feathers, darts, etc from time to time?

Feathers? I think you misunderstand the function of the accumulator. If you range, it will pick up most of your ammo for you, and put it back in your quiver. If there's something in the way (like a table, fence, rock, etc), that stops working. Additionally, it will sometimes generate steel arrows or other metal objects (I've recieved steel bolts, darts, knives, nails, iron ore, clockwork mice, and probably more. Nothing valuable).

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Quote from Tip.it item base:

If you are wearing the Attractor and walking around, the scientific item will pick up arrowheads, arrow shafts, bolts and feathers.

So i thought it picked up feathers but it never did. I'm guessing this is just an error in the item base then?

I think I get what it does now.

Quote from Tip.it item base:

If you are wearing the Attractor and walking around, the scientific item will pick up arrowheads, arrow shafts, bolts and feathers.

So i thought it picked up feathers but it never did. I'm guessing this is just an error in the item base then?

I think I get what it does now.

Oh, well, it automatically puts them together I think is what it means.