Fishing/Summoning

stompmidget

Ok. Just recently I hit 70 fishing and have begun fishing monkfish. One of my newer goals is to get my fishing into the 80-85 region and I was wondering if it would be beneficial to get my summoning to 56 for the ibis before i begin. I have all the charms necessary and about 2.8 million cash. So is it worth it to practically spend a large amount of my cash pile to get 56 summoning for the long haul of 85 fishing?

oversized.jpg[/bads]

Yes, and I would strongly recommend the granite lobster if you plan on ever getting high level summoning. May as well get it now- each pouch gets over 10 sharks during its lifetime, and many swordfish.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

If you already have everything you need, then hell yes you should do it.

My advice also is to never sell the fish the ibis has gotten you, until you've reached your goal. It might feel like it's not all that helpful at times, but trust me, once you hit your goal you'll realise just how much more xp and cash that lil guy is getting you.

Lobster is ofc better, depends really - but if you enjoy summoning, it's better to get it before rather than after. 74 is quite a trip though.

If you already have everything you need, then hell yes you should do it.

My advice also is to never sell the fish the ibis has gotten you, until you've reached your goal. It might feel like it's not all that helpful at times, but trust me, once you hit your goal you'll realise just how much more xp and cash that lil guy is getting you.

Lobster is ofc better, depends really - but if you enjoy summoning, it's better to get it before rather than after. 74 is quite a trip though.

I agree, but summoning doesn't really affect short term fishing. 85 isn't that high, but Ibis is definetely worth it... but Granite lobsters are a little too much for 85 fishing.

Even though I'm not planning to use a lobster until my Chameleon grows. :lol:

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Make sure you have some charms left over after 56, because when you recharge your summoning points at Piscatoris you're doing it at a charged obelisk--might as well make more pouches while you're at it. And yes it's worth getting 56 for the ibis, because the ibis is good.

Make sure you have some charms left over after 56, because when you recharge your summoning points at Piscatoris you're doing it at a charged obelisk--might as well make more pouches while you're at it. And yes it's worth getting 56 for the ibis, because the ibis is good.

Summoning potions.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png