Money Makers

Joeybobjohn

I'm sick and tired of making steel bars and spinning flax into bowstrings, I'm looking for an easy way to get money, that doesn't take too long with my stats:

Att 60, HP 59, Mining 59, STR 60, Agility 38, Smithing 66, def 57, herb 26, fishing 68, Range 50, thieving 28, cooking 66, prayer 48, crafting 56, firemaking 33, magic 57, fletching 60, wc 65, rc 36, slayer 37, farming 21, construction 17, hunter 1, summoning 4.

I'm willing to get my skills up a bit, and I have done manage thy kingdom, I'm looking for a good mix of what my people should gather for that, too. I have around 1m.

5e012ecddf.png

I know there are better member methods, but why not try mining Gold Ore? You could easily make profit with your current mining level.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Why doesn't anyone understand that there aren't really any 'get rich quick' methods?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I'll give you the answer you don't want.

There is no get rich quick scheme out there that works :(.

Well you know except for the shilo village trick...

Which I'm sure you just made up.

My thoughts exactly, as I have never heard this 'trick' which you speak of, ever mentioned before.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I'll give you the answer you don't want.

There is no get rich quick scheme out there that works :(.

Well you know except for the shilo village trick...

Which I'm sure you just made up.

My thoughts exactly, as I have never heard this 'trick' which you speak of, ever mentioned before.

Yeah I just said it to get his hopes up it used to be a good trick but noobs ruined it, buy vials of water at the shilo village general store then sell on G.E. you can still make a profit but sence noobs found out about it it is ruined.
snipers_end.png