Jaws Unleashed

Dizzle229

Hi, this sleeper hit didn't get alot of attention when it was released in May 2006, for the PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, and PC. Also available on Gametap I think. Anyway, remember the old JAWS game for the NES? This one actually lets you PLAY as the shark, in full 3D, in a living, breathing ocean environment, with plenty of juicy pretty blood :twisted: Among the familiar locales are:

Jaws - The sunken wreck of The Orca, and the bay

Jaws 2 - Cable Junction

Jaws 3 - The aquarium

Also, Mike Brody and Mayor Vaughn make appearences as main characters.

Everybody loves screenshots. Now these were made in 2005, so the graphics aren't as good as in the final version, and the blood... these don't show anything compared to what's in the finished version :twisted:

jaws-unleashed-20051104094944634_64.jpg

jaws-unleashed-20051104094947540_64.jpg

jaws-unleashed-20051104094947993_64.jpg

jaws-unleashed-20051104094528168_64.jpg

jaws-unleashed-20051104094531589_64.jpg

jaws-unleashed-20050602113158588_64.jpg

So, now for the discussion value. For the majority who haven't played it, would you be interested in playing it? And what about the few people who might have played it, did you like it?

Discuss.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

If you mean the shark prop that was used in the movie, yes. But it's supposed to be a real shark.

Ahahaha...he obviously hasn't seen jaws.

It would be kinda fun to play just for nostalgia's sake...but it looks kind of stupid.

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

That is supposed to be one of the worst games ever...look at the graphics and tell me they look good even for last gen...

EDIT: The graphics in the game are just about as bad as those of the screenies...

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

So, what... are you saying a game is good or bad based on graphics? Some of the levels were really ridiculous (grab a scientist and use his keycard wtf?????)

But trust me, it's fun as hell. Just give it a rental, or maybe even buy it, it can't be more than 15$.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

So, what... are you saying a game is good or bad based on graphics? Some of the levels were really ridiculous (grab a scientist and use his keycard wtf?????)

But trust me, it's fun as hell. Just give it a rental, or maybe even buy it, it can't be more than 15$.

so the main character is the shark and your objective is to eat, destroy, and kill anything in sight?

sounds fun to me. :D it's like playing god mode and you're just pwning everything.

• 2 weeks later...