Current or...?

Kingrazo

current, i love the text, the stars, the little energy thing inbetween was done perfectly, the color its all amazing! 10/10 on that

the new one is a little small (i like em big :P) less detail IMO, and yeah 7.5/10 :)

both good, i prefer current

Hmm, Id go for the new one, just for the sake that its different. :wink: It has some nice features, though not up to the old ones standards. Still, new one is the one I would choose. :wink:

If it isn't in your veins, you'll never know.

Hmm, Id go for the new one, just for the sake that its different. :wink: It has some nice features, though not up to the old ones standards. Still, new one is the one I would choose. :wink:

Don't listen to him...he gave away an awsome old sig (the white one) for this neeb one...no offence but it s0x compared to that one :D

Don't listen to him...he gave away an awsome old sig (the white one) for this neeb one...no offence but it s0x compared to that one :D

Umm, im just suggesting it. And thats just your opinion. Id like to see you make a sig with half the quality of my current. :? To me, your last one, while bad, was better than the queer one you have now. :?

Sorry for the spam king, I just reallydont like this guy :roll:

If it isn't in your veins, you'll never know.

Umm, im just suggesting it. And thats just your opinion. Id like to see you make a sig with half the quality of my current. :? To me, your last one, while bad, was better than the silly boy one you have now. :?

Lol first of all i was just joking...and it was supposed to be more like something good about your style rather than bad.

But if u take it that way...my old one, the drunken dwarf one, was all handdrawn, something that i don't think u can do without brushes and photoshop, and i was stopped in Rs many many times from ppl i didn't know who said, u made that Drunken Dwarf sig, that was good/great/funny bla bla bla ... dunno if that will happen for this sig of yours...plus my "silly boy" is a pretty hard photomanipulation of my face on Gollum one...something born on a 1024*768 work not just a lil work like that...and still the quality on that is better than on this sig.

Still gotta see if u can do something like that...

Other than that what can i see so fantastic in this sig of yours ?

Bad color scheme, ugly font...a bad pic (look at those eyse..looks like he/she smoked weed, no expression at all...some brushing...in a repeated (copied) style...that's all.

White one was realy 2 feet over this one...probably your best sig ever., maybe cause it did go a bit aside the face on left brushing on right scheme.... :roll:

Still again i didn't want to express myself over your work...but u forced me to do that...I was just comparing the 2 of yours saving my tech opinions for myself...in a kind and funny way...but well...here's your answer.

Back on topic i'd rate

new one : 7.5/10

current one : 9/10

But yes..i agree some fresh air is always welcome so change it if u like 2 and don't care of our ratings =)

err i still agree with jeppoz about the current bein better, but what gives you the right to dis his work jeppoz? its really good, and just because you can draw by hand doesnt mean ur better... honestly, my bet is on thats what ur face really looks like... no offense (if thats possible) :shock:

besides i wanna see this dwarf sig

err i still agree with jeppoz about the current bein better, but what gives you the right to dis his work jeppoz? its really good, and just because you can draw by hand doesnt mean ur better... honestly, my bet is on thats what ur face really looks like... no offense (if thats possible) :shock:

besides i wanna see this dwarf sig

Sorry but the one that said "u can do a sig half good as this" wasn't me.

Plus i never stated i'm better than him...

Moreover i was just joking on my first message but looks like some1 here is in his bad mood and can't stand a laugh...

That sig is nice, better than most of the sigs u can see around here maybe, still i was comparing it to another sig of his, not of mine....saying that one was great...If he get's all excited and angry for this it's just his problem since he feels like he's the great one that can't take a critic (that i didn't even do seriously) without insulting.

This is the sig. I personaly coloured it fast and didn't pay much attention to the little things cause i simply liked the concept and wanted it to be the way it is.

ihates.jpg

Not stating it's a masterpiece or something (since it comes from a drawing that's way way bigger and that's the real work...this is just a derived thing) still i got realy surprised ppl liked it that much to talk about that in game...

And about my face lol...i'm not exactely like that lmao...just needed to make a silly face that could fit Gollum's head shape. I'm more interested in giving a soul (funny or sometimes gothic as in other works) to things rather than making them "twice as good as some1 else" but pretty empty.

lol err, yeah i guess so... all of the arguments i made were pointless and quite assuming (sorry about the comment on ur face there lol) and err not a masterpiece? that sig is amazing! i mostly like it because i get the dwarf like 3 times an hour (if not more) in rs all the time... i mean hes my best buddy! he visits me at lessers, moss, in the wildy... goes everywhere i go! and he err gets me drunk lol

lol err, yeah i guess so... all of the arguments i made were pointless and quite assuming (sorry about the comment on ur face there lol) and err not a masterpiece? that sig is amazing! i mostly like it because i get the dwarf like 3 times an hour (if not more) in rs all the time... i mean hes my best buddy! he visits me at lessers, moss, in the wildy... goes everywhere i go! and he err gets me drunk lol

Lol don't worry about the face. Placing myself in my sig that way gives me a crack and, i know, some of other peep's jokes...but who cares as long as it gives a smile around ?

Other than that u must know i suffer of some kind of personality shift...so that i act like i'm the drunken dwarf myself sometimes...(ask my mates on line lol...) I happen to throw rocks...or even mates all over...and i *Hates* every1 around :)

lol yeah it doesnt matter how many times i pass ur sig scrolling down a post, i still get the chuckle i got the first time :) never a giant laugh, one of those annoying ones, a small chuckle is all i need :P and want for that matter :D

but thats enuf talking thru kingrazo's post, i'm sure he doesnt appreciate it :P

i love both kingrazo, the new one really caught my eye, more than the old one, but i'm abit of a colour person, and those colours caught my eye for some reason i now forgot lol

but that old sig is just sooo nice :D i love that one

bah, it's like choosing between peas and sweetcorn like my old grandma used to put it

(she didn't really, but it's osmething i think she could at one point not entirely have mis-spoken :wink:)

korla3eaqd3.jpg

Didn't u make that a while ago? Anyway the new one looks better.

Yeah I made it originally for Jammy, then he decided he didn't want it anymore, so I tried putting it on auction in which I didn't get a bid i was satisfied with, so I am just gonna keep it. This always happens, seems to be a tie with every sig I make >.<. Thanks for comments.