II Bows II - Bows4life27 - 75 FM pic up

No love recently, huh? :( Just thought I'd congratulate Codgurl on coming into control of the Clan Chat! Fishcape should be around for a while - good luck Cod! ::' Back to business, I'll be on for an hour or two late tonight, around 11:00 or 12:00 PM; so I'll hopefully see some people in-game! Other than that, nothing to report! Much luuuuuuuuuurve guys!

<3:

-Zach

matchboxtwentyf.jpg

Ii_Bows_Ii.png

Jump_GP is a fail merch clan.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting off, have an A's game to go to with my girly tomorrow. I mined 2 inventories of Coal, should finish up the last 33K Experience tomorrow when I get home. Good-night everyone! :D

<3:

-Zach

matchboxtwentyf.jpg

Ii_Bows_Ii.png

It seems to be going great!

1 more :twss:

Etp <3:

Thanks Etp, you're amazing! The game was soooo much fun! We didn't win though, but it didn't matter! :D By the way, if you have some free time to kill, hop on YouTube and look this up -- DJ Toxic - It's Killing Me. If you're a fan of techno, you'll guaranteed to like it. :D Getting on to Mine! MUCH LUUUURVEEEEE!

<3:

-Zach

matchboxtwentyf.jpg

Ii_Bows_Ii.png

I'm getting off for tonight, I'll have to finish up my Mining tomorrow, and good thing too, It's starting to grow tiresome. :roll: Annnnnnnyway, I have some offers in the Grand Exchange that need to be updated, so I'm leaving those alone until tomorrow. I was playing a little bit on my Pure Account-- Haibrid Bows-- I went from 33 to 35 Strength training at Flesh Crawlers. Um... What else? Oh, Codguy let Haibrid borrow his Purple Party-Hat for 8 Hours, uh...yeah! Think that's about it RuneScape-Wise for today! I'm gonna hit the hay. :D Sunday, May 10, 2009. 12:11 AM. Good-night everyone, sleep well!

<3:

-Zach

matchboxtwentyf.jpg

Ii_Bows_Ii.png

Well, even being 22K from 65 Mining couldn't get me to keep going. So...FOR NOW, I've postponed 65 Mining, for good reason! It got tiresome, and boring, I couldn't talk much, and I just started to dislike it again. So, I'm relaxing, I bought a bunch of Ranarr seeds and I'm planting them in the Catherby Farming patch, and Fletching 17.2K Maple Logs into Maple Longbows (u). The music that's playing is RuneScape music, "Fishing" it's on loop. So, It's relaxing. :)

<3:

-Zach

matchboxtwentyf.jpg

Ii_Bows_Ii.png

Good luck with your goals. :thumbsup:
Thanks Dudy, and thanks for buying the logs for me earlier. :D

school blah blah blah work blah blah blah no membs blah blah blah

Blah blah blah, come back, blah blah blah, we miss you, blah blah blah.

matchboxtwentyf.jpg

Ii_Bows_Ii.png

I'm getting off for the night, update for the day! -- Around 150k+ Fletching experience! Fletching 2405 Maple Longbows (u) in total. 15195 left to go! Those logs will get me level 95. I planted two Ranarr seeds, got seven Herbs from the first one, and got off before the second one could finish growing, so, yeah! Good-Night & Sweet-dreams everyone! Sunday, May 10, 2009 - 9:59 PM. Bows - out.

<3:

-Zach

matchboxtwentyf.jpg

Ii_Bows_Ii.png

Get 99 Farming. <3: Kind of funny because I started Farming Toadflax seeds again last night. I kind of went broke because I bought a BGS. :shock:

Farming is a reliable way to make money, so good thinking. :)

I did Fairy Tale Part I - Growing Pains, so I could have me a pair of Magic Secateurs. :D

FTP-1.png

I got 45 Farming from finishing the Quest too, even though I was 307 Experience away, but it's fine! Anyway, I'm enjoying them. :) 3.2K Maple Longbows (U) Fletched so far. There's your update as of Tuesday, May 12, 2009. 11:39 PM.

<3:

-Zach

matchboxtwentyf.jpg

Ii_Bows_Ii.png

grats on your level and fairy tale pt 1!

get to doing part 2 now fairy rings are amazing!

Perhaps I'll do it tonight, considering I have some time! Hehe. I'm enjoying Farming, been raking in the cash with my Ranarr's! I'm also nearing level 47 Farming which means...yup! You guessed it! Watermelons! Those are very fast experience, so...yay! :D

<3:

-Zach

matchboxtwentyf.jpg

Ii_Bows_Ii.png

I got level 48 Farming earlier, though I was in a rush to leave the house and couldn't get a picture. Sorry. :( Note: I bought 30 Ranarr seeds yesterday, 19 left. Should be all done by Sunday if I keep on top of things! Hopefully 50 Farming as well! Muuuuch luuuurve!

<3:

-Zach

matchboxtwentyf.jpg

Ii_Bows_Ii.png