The Get to Know you thread.

silver_wits

well, I can;t really answer that. I'm guessing because everyone is sleeping right now like the sweet little angels they really are.

Do you consider anyone demonic in your life?

*looks at siggy* I do... she's the love of my life!!! *looks at siggy again* she's soooo sweet...

she has green eyes and orange hair... pointy ears.. and the pinkest little nose ever! with mildew on it or something..

cause she has these tiny black spots on it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ello all, I've come to crash the party! As for considering people demonic, I think religious and political extremists are. *shudders*

Who do you think is the most influential person in your life?

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Satan. Kidding!

Or am I?

Who do you hate the most?

For me its anyone who are so narrow minded that nothing but their own opinion makes sense to them and who call people who have dissenting opinions ignorant, stupid, etc.

oh.. same answer as you Psycho.. I dislike people with minds like a steel trap... old, rusted, unused, and hard to bend..

Have you ever done something illegal?

thinking about this, the only thing i've ever done that might be considered illegal, would be:

partaking in the downloading of music without paying for it

beating someone up in primary school.

and... finding a blunt in someone's possion [someone close to me] and actually keeping my trap shut.

a few.

Kakashi sensai, Gaara of the sand both from naruto, Rukia's brother from bleach, mikan from gakuen alice, charles wallace from a wrinkle in time, my dog that died... my cat, and... myself.

have you ever cried yourself to sleep?

yes.. I have. but I don't want to talk about it. ;p

Its possible. There is a large portion of my infancy that I don't remember after all!

Speaking of memory, what's the earliest thing you can remember?

For me, I don't know what that is! All my earliest memories kinda run together and I can't tell them apart.

My 3rd birthday. vaguely.

What was the stupidest thing you've ever done?

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I'd have to say the stupidest thing I've ever done will be something in college, so I cannot answer at this time :lol:

Lets say hypothetically that some jerk is jerking you around like the jerk he is. And lets say that while the jerk is jerking you around he drops his wallet. Then the jerk walks away without realizing that he dropped it. Do you tell the jerk that he dropped his wallet and give him back his wallet?

I would because I'd feel that if I kept it, I'd be a jerk too!

Well.. I would automatically give him back it. then later I would kick myself for not keeping it. or at least attaching a magnet to the strips on the backs of his credit cards.

But I would automatically tell him he dropped his wallet and make him get it back.

Do you bite your nails? :ohnoes:

I do.. all the time. specially when i;m nervous or bored.

Nope, never. I don't bite anything that's not supposed to be bitten :P

If you were an organ, what organ would you be?

I would be a spleen because it was obviously the only organ of mine that was functioning when I thought of that question.

If they deserve to be bit, probably not :lol:

Do you like things that glow in the dark?

Sometimes depends on whats glowing, like its cool how my cat's eyes look like they glow in the dark.(though my room is never completely dark)

51f5c9b1.jpg

I do. I have glow in the dark objects on my roof.

Do you like dragons?

I love dragons. I want to own a dragon, fly on it, rescue the prince from the evil dragon and rule the kingdom that the king gave me after I rescued his son. :?

Bunnies creep me out. their little teeth.. and the way they bite...

What are you most scared of?

I'm kinda scared of mirrors right now... but I['m working on getting over it. shouldn;t have watched the movie mirrors....

however, what I'm really scared of is the christian people who are possessed by devis. :ohnoes:

jehovah's witnesses really really freak me out!!

A group of them came to my house once to hand out some paper thingy and they started looking around all creepy as if to see if anyone was around and in a low voice asked if i believe in god. All i could do cause my dad told me to be nice when i answered the door was slowly walkbackwards, & shut the door.

What's your favoritest and least favoritest things.

My favoritest is probably evil muffins?

Least is most likly the monkey my parents try to tell me is my little brother. :lol:

51f5c9b1.jpg

my most favourite thing is... good food.

my least favourite thing is hyprocrites [hahah.. thought I was gonna say bad food didn't you?]

do you bite your toenails? 8-)

I used to wehn I was more nervous.. i'd start on my fingers and work my ways towards my toes... however.. I can no longer reach my toes.. and... I rarely ever bite my nails, unless I'm nervous, angry, sad, depressed, scared, or happy. :ohnoes:

I have but i cant tell u if it was for evil or not cause it won't come true? :lol:

Have you ever gone the hole day thinking that you forgot about something but by the end of the day remember that you already did what you thought you forgot to do?

I have i did that a few days ago. :?

51f5c9b1.jpg

yes. sometimes I do taht as well...

Have you ever been scared of something that's laughable?

Right now I'm wary about mirrors... working on getting over it... #-o

but the most laughable thing I was ever scared of was... Christian people. actually.. the really religious ones still scare me! :ohnoes:

yup i get scared of stuff like that all the time, i still have a problem going into my basement unless my cat goes with me :lol: or if she starts looking under my bed like somethings going to jump out and eat her that kinda makes me a little nervous too :oops:

Have you ever read a 500 page book in less then 8 hours?

I just did for summer reading (from a buick 8 by stephen king it was awsome)

51f5c9b1.jpg

unsure.. the only book I ever timed was "Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix" took me 16 hours. :thumbsup:

what's the funniest book you ever read?

for me.. besides a jokebook, it would be "Haroun and the Sea of Stories" that book was damn funny

The funniest book I ever read was Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams. Hilarious :lol:

What's the worst book you've ever read?

The saddest book I've ever read was My Antonia. I had to read it for American History and it was AWFUL :wall: