The Get to Know you thread.

silver_wits

Not that I remeber doing

Do you like to watch tv alot even if you don't like whats on?

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, but i almost did once frm my friend making me laugh really hard. Which would have been horrible since it was in school at the lunch table.

Have you ever gotten so tangled up in your blankets that when you have to get up in the morning up fall outa bed?

I did that this morning when my alarm clock went off, it was really funny to my room mate. I thought i was gunna be late for class on a not school day. :lol:

51f5c9b1.jpg

No. XD But sounds funny.

You sound like you get really scared when you think you're gonna be late for class :P

I get that a lot too, I had a fit when I thought I was late to class by about 5 minutes XD

I dunno why it gets to me so much.

What's the biggest thing that you want to change about yourself?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

My inability to store memories.

I'm extremely forgetful, much to my art teacher's chagrin. And my english teacher's. And my media's D:

Have you ever been in a situation where you have just walked in a room and you had to hightail it outta' there?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

No. XD But sounds funny.

You sound like you get really scared when you think you're gonna be late for class :P

I get that a lot too, I had a fit when I thought I was late to class by about 5 minutes XD

I dunno why it gets to me so much.

What's the biggest thing that you want to change about yourself?

Not so much, my professors wont let anyone into class late so i have to be on time...

Yes, my friends decided it would be funny to have a massive paint fight in the sitting room. I had on my only white shirt that wasnt yet ruined.

Did your friends ever invite you to a party saying that it was for something that it wasn't for?

51f5c9b1.jpg

• 3 months later...

6' 1/2". That doesn't stop my room mate from towering over me though!

Do you like change? I don't. I typically dread it and try to keep things the way they are. Despite all the anxiety I have over change, however, once the change happens I adapt quickly, often with no regrets

• 5 months later...

:shock: :? Maybe... I don't really remember... but I know that I would if someone offered me free food.. and there have been times that I've been late on dates because of this.. also happen to be late sometimes because I sleep in.. I know I have stood people up in the past because I overslept, or I just plain forgot about them... but.. it's not as if I haven't been stood up in the past either [can't really remember that happening.. but.. oh well]

Have you ever pulled a cat's tail just to see it's face when it turned around and looked at you?

*Points to the Last one to post wins thread*

*Walks away.*

:-w

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Oh I didnt know we had to ask questions.

I really need to read the first page dont I..?

To answer your question: No not really, but now you have me curious...I pulled a cats tale once but it just scratched my head.

Have you manage to break a video game from inside your game console?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

no. and the way that usually happens is because when you take the game disc out of the case, you're not supposed to bend the disc. if you do bend it a lot.. after a while, the disc will get worn away.. and.. will probably crack. unless you have a [cabbage]ty console.

also.. I have psp UMDs.. and I sometimes break them on purpose to clean them from cookie crumbs. #-o

Do you eat food while playing video games? I used to.

Not often, I don't like getting controllers dirty. I'd only do that if the food didn't have any juice/grease on or in it.

Do you watch/have you watched the SciFi channel?

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

no.. well.. wait.. One time in my home country, at night, the winds were blowing really really hard.. and then.. some people's roofs came off. I, of course, slept through the entire thing.

Have you ever been dragged to the movies, and then forced yourself to be nice and watch it quietly, instead of being loud and sarcastic and raucous, just so that you wouldn;t upset your fellow movie go-er?

I have been dragged to the movies, but I usually sit quietly and watch anyway. Then again, I'll go and see the same movie three or four times to see if there's anything I missed the first few times, lol.

What color is your toothbrush?

I'm going to milk Goon's teats