99 Cooking and Fishing at relatively the same time(f2p)

Beethovens29

Well, starting with crayfish, fish a bunch of them till you get 10 fishing, cook all the crayfish u get. Then once at level 10 fishing, fish for Herring till lvl 20 and cook all of those Herring. This would be in Lumbridge, where there is also a bank or store to sell your fish

Start cooking trout till lvl 30 so you can fish trout and salmon at the same time and get similar fishing xp and cooking xp so you can keep track of both skills at the same time.

This would be near Barbarian Village so you have a bank in varrock, the GE if you wish to sell your fish, and a store.

Now, i recommend fishing for salmon and trout and cooking them, past tuna till you reach lobsters because once you start fishing for swordfish, you will get a bunch of tuna.So once you get 40 fishing, start fishing those lobsters, and cook them. This will be in Karamja, but you will have to use 30gp each round. You can use an Explorer's Ring(3) to take you back to Falador without paying the 30gp going back to Port Sarim. Now once you reach lvl 50 fishing, you can start fishing Swordfish, you will get a lot of tuna at first, but once you reach around 60 fishing, you will start to get much more swordfish. Again, cook them. Drop the burnt ones, so you can get more fish and cook those. Also, if you have the patience to do so, you can play Fist of Guthix to get Swordfish Gloves to increase your fishing xp. Being that Swordfish is the highest f2p item that you can fish, you can stick to fishing Swordfish and cooking that instead.

If you want to, instead of cooking the swordfish, you can sell them for a higher profit being that it sells higher uncooked. And then once you reach 55 cooking, you can cook anchovy pizzas if you wish, because it gives 42 more xp than swordfish. In a sense this can take longer because of traveling to get the items to do so.

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

This is a f2p guide not a p2p guide.

7/10 you might burn a lot of lobbies if you start cooking them after you get 40 cooking.

Even at 57 cooking I still burn around 6 lobbies every invent I catch.

Mysticblade.jpg

ssbbbrawlclubgreen.gif

People in OT eat glass when they are bored. :twss:

OT'ers pee in other peoples drinks :wall:

Yeah, but it's closish, not nearly as far off as some other methods. I might hold off on cooking lobbies. Add pics, break it up into steps and it'll be great. Atm 6/10

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again