Slayer Armor

runeshark23

I finally got a membership again =D> and I was wondering what the best armor/weapon is for slaying. Right now I only have 5.5M but as my slaying progresses and I start getting into the monsters with GOOD drops then I should start making some more money. Currently my goal is to slay and Abyssal demon, so that's how long I plan on slaying, maybe even longer. Thanks :thumbsup:

Runeshark23.png

It's a work in progress ...

Runeshark23.png

125 Bandos Kills, 2 Tasset 4-man split, 1 Death. Gf :D

Feel free to add me, my private chat is always on

Nothing particularly special needed for slayer except the black mask. Two basic categories of monsters, melee (therefore need regular melee armor) and magic (need dragonhide armor) That's pretty much it I think.

Oh and if you haven't done enough Recipe for Disaster to get addy or better gloves, get the combat bracelet. Decent str bonus and updates your kills.

wontrimmed.jpg

bunker_boy.png

I'd get a slayer mask, torags top and bottom and a combat brace. Really all you need for now.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Cool, thanks you guys :thumbsup: I've got the FoG tokens to get dragon gauntlets so that's what I'm going to do for the glove department. I think fighter torso, torag's legs, black mask, whip, rune defender, dragon boots, obsidian cape and amulet of glory/salve depending on what monsters I'm slaying. Feel free to continue suggesting or to improvise my current armor set-up. Thanks :D

Runeshark23.png

Runeshark23.png

Dang I've been F2P for too long, thanks Bunker_Boy, I would have wasted my time going for a plain old Salve Amulet just to find it's not as good as the Glory. Well thanks everyone, feel free to keep posting :thumbsup:

Runeshark23.png

Runeshark23.png

Here are my Slayer Tips in no particular order.

-Get Abyssal Whip

-Get Barrow Gloves (also called Dark Gloves) from Recipe for Disaster Quest.

-Get non-degrading armor (Rune, Dragon, Bandos)

-Get Guthans

-Get Bones to Peaches

-Get Dragon Boots

-Get FoG Dragon Slayer Gauntlets and use them when not Meleeing Dragons

-Get the Slayer Helm ASAP

-Get the ability to make Slayer Rings after Helm

-Get Angel of Death Gravestone

-Get Cannon

-Get Slayer Staff and Leaf-Blade Sword

-Get the Prayer Armor (forget the name but comes from the White Knight's Questline)

-Unlock all Transport Systems (Fairy Rings, House Tele w/ Portals, etc)

-Make and use Combat Potions

-Monkfish are universal

-Make friends with the Chaos Tunnels (routes)

That's about all I got so far...Getting all these tools (not all at once, but when you can) will greatly increase your speed. If you got any questions, feel free it PM me here or ingame.

Here are my Slayer Tips in no particular order.

-Get Abyssal Whip

-Get Barrow Gloves (also called Dark Gloves) from Recipe for Disaster Quest.

-Get non-degrading armor (Rune, Dragon, Bandos)

-Get Guthans

-Get Bones to Peaches

-Get Dragon Boots

-Get FoG Dragon Slayer Gauntlets and use them when not Meleeing Dragons

-Get the Slayer Helm ASAP

-Get the ability to make Slayer Rings after Helm

-Get Angel of Death Gravestone

-Get Cannon

-Get Slayer Staff and Leaf-Blade Sword

-Get the Prayer Armor (forget the name but comes from the White Knight's Questline)

-Unlock all Transport Systems (Fairy Rings, House Tele w/ Portals, etc)

-Make and use Combat Potions

-Monkfish are universal

-Make friends with the Chaos Tunnels (routes)

That's about all I got so far...Getting all these tools (not all at once, but when you can) will greatly increase your speed. If you got any questions, feel free it PM me here or ingame.

the only tips that i would suggest that you avoid are the broad sword and slayer rings, I have yet to need slayer rings with all of the other opotions readily available, and Duradel does not assign Kurasks or Turoths...well I suppose that the sword could be helpful before you get 100 cb(forgot to check your stats). Anoither thing, pure sets(super attack/strength) give a larger boost than combat potions, and the little bit of extra defense usually is not necessary. Proselyte is the armour that he was talking about, and cannons are evil. Don't use those.

-Get an SGS

-get 68 Summoning for bunyips

-get 70 prayer for Piety

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Get 68 summoning.

Do Smoking Kills.

Get a slayer helm.

As for gear, you will use 3 sets of gear:

Melee defense: Bandos > Barrows > Dragon > Rune top/bottom

Mage defense: Karils > Armadyl > Dhide

Prayer: Proselyte > Monk Robes

Weapon: SS (for strength training) or Whip + Rune Defender (anything else). Also consider buying a Z Spear or SS for waterfiend tasks. Buy an SGS for specials if you can afford it, but it's nowhere near necessary.

Super Attack + Super Strength on all tasks. Flash Piety if you are up to it, otherwise don't bother.

You use a bunyip on most tasks unless you are praying, then use your best combat familiar.

The rest of your money should be dumped into a cannon and cannonballs. It speeds up tasks exponentially and is an essential weapon for fast slayer training.

Foooman.png