Two more suggestions

(Removed Idea one )

Idea two: A GE price grabbing PHP script.

Basically what this is, is a script that gets an item from ge database then shows the Item's name, low-mid-high price.

This would be good for guide writers so they can have a control that auto updates prices.

Tag ideas

[ge]Itemname[/ge]

example:

[ge]Bronze arrow[/ge] would displpay something like:

Bronze Arrows - 5 - 6 - 7

or

Bronze arrow:

Low:5

Mid:6

High:7

I think both are a good idea, what about you guys?

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

The first has been discussed and declined for regular users. If I remember right it was decided that allowing regular people to turn the censor off would make it useless. The second idea, however, is a good idea.

Wouldnt the GE grabbing php code be awfully slow though?

Anyway, I usually have #runescape open, just so i can use RuneScript, which I find a lot quicker that loading up the main site going to the link etc.

Actually the PHP code is very fast, it can get data about 10s or probably even hundreds of items in a very short amount of time, it also caches the results to a MySQL database for the day to make it even quicker and also to speed things up. The problem is with the forum, it only allows use of HTML replacements, could do it with an iframe but we all know they suck.

Acutally, I just say this in General#

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=757034

Tipit's firefox addon ::'

That is not the same as a tag system that displays automatic updating prices. It is for FF too, not IE.

I think I'd prefer something that was manually loaded in a web page. NOT an extension that could foul up Java on me. (Had enough of those problems already back on FF 1.0/1.5 until I figured out what was going on. <.< ...)

~D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)