7 Newest abstract works. Rate, comment, and CC! :)

Epochalypse

(note most of the renders are not mine, but are used with permission from other members of deviantart. If you would like to visit my gallery please visit the following link: http://epochalypseartstudio.deviantart.com

This first one is called Black Hole Sun, I hope you like it :).

Black_Hole_Sun_by_EpochalypseArtStudio.jpg

This next one is called Jello! I love the colors I used.

Jello_by_EpochalypseArtStudio.jpg

Violent Reaktion. I did alot of 2d on this one.. one of the only times I've done okay 2d.

Violent_Reaktion_by_EpochalypseArtStudio.jpg

This one is called Ventrilo 360 degrees. Dunno where I got the name from. :D

Ventrilo_360_Degrees_by_EpochalypseArtStudio.jpg

Premature Explosion.. not much went into this one.

Premature_Explosion_by_EpochalypseArtStudio.jpg

This ones called Deathcore.. hope you enjoy!

DeathCore_V1_by_EpochalypseArtStudio.jpg

The Gral 021:

The_Gral_021_by_EpochalypseArtStudio.jpg

Very nice! to bad there to big and could you please!!!!! tell me how to bid or ad images into others? im bran-new to Ps 7.0 and i would like to know! if you could please pm that would rule and tis is how good i am sofar lol

Bquamb-sig.png

Very nice! to bad there to big and could you please!!!!! tell me how to bid or ad images into others? im bran-new to Ps 7.0 and i would like to know! if you could please pm that would rule and tis is how good i am sofar lol

Bquamb-sig.png

I don't quite understand exactly what you mean. Add me on msn and if I'm ever on I'll try to help you out. Also.. too big? What do you mean? Most are wallpaper designs. If you think sigs are a nice standard size, I'd greatly like you to reconsider.. as sigs are not really considered real art... try working on bigger peices.

What the [cabbage] dude?! Ever heard of THUMBNAILS! freaking destroyed my comp.

As for the images, what are we rating here? Someone elses renders? The second image with the colors you like had excessive use of a default brush...

The 2d in all the images is very poor. It doesnt' fit at all. It stands out way too much, should have less opacity and most of the time shouldn't be there. It looks like a lot of the same stuff in random places that don't relate to the images at all.

What the [cabbage] dude?! Ever heard of THUMBNAILS! freaking destroyed my comp.

As for the images, what are we rating here? Someone elses renders? The second image with the colors you like had excessive use of a default brush...

The 2d in all the images is very poor. It doesnt' fit at all. It stands out way too much, should have less opacity and most of the time shouldn't be there. It looks like a lot of the same stuff in random places that don't relate to the images at all.

What the cabbage dude?! Ever heard of THUMBNAILS! freaking destroyed my comp.

I agree with you ryan in one point, He should have put the images in thumbnails, they are so big! Took some minutes too see them all. :roll:

I'm tired of you complaining about everything ryan, you are making media board become a big rant. :roll:

And Apinagez, I agree with you too, Ryan is always complaining about everyones work, he only says good thing to "veterans", like who has abou 1000+ posts.... :roll:

komododabst3cn.png

First off, is it better to just keep complaining.

And second, I gave him criticism. If he's going to post then he's expecting feedback. He used othe people's renders and the main focus of these abstracts are the renders. The work that had to be done was the brushing and the 2d. I mentioned in one that some of the brushing was done with a default brush, not very good. I also mentioned how the 2d did not fit the images and was too bold.

The only thing I complained about was the lack of thumbnails or a warning of *Large Images*, my computer cannot handle me trying to do multiple things at once and then getting a web page with some huge files.

I have around 1200 posts.. this is J_Rod_The_Ti.

Ahh I probably wouldn't have guessed, this doesn't resemble your usual work you post here. I still agree with my previous post though :P

I have around 1200 posts.. this is J_Rod_The_Ti.

Ahh I probably wouldn't have guessed, this doesn't resemble your usual work you post here. I still agree with my previous post though :P

Good. :D. heh.. I'll work on everything you said next time..

you have pretty nice linework, something ive never been able to pull off :P

I really like the detail in the last peice, The Gral 021. it defenetly gives the underwater feel... how did you reach this effect? was it a tutorial?

What the cabbage dude?! Ever heard of THUMBNAILS! freaking destroyed my comp.

I completely go with you Ryan, and even if 10M ethernet helped dealing with the page very fast, it's still out of question that either thumbnails or warning should have been used. (56k + Celeron opening this page ? :twisted: )

One personal thing i'd add is that the linework, yet very well worked on and everything, is very annoying in most of the pics. Being it very dense, fading it and choosing less central positions could have helped a lot imo.

Plus i'm not a big fan of such eyecatching lineworks...but whatever that's just me.

Good job ruining someone elses work?

I mean seriously... do your own renders, they are so stupidly easy you should just do them yourself.

:thumbsdown:

I'm not trying to be a troll but I'm less impressed by every new post I read. :roll:

Good job ruining someone elses work?

I mean seriously... do your own renders, they are so stupidly easy you should just do them yourself.

:thumbsdown:

I'm not trying to be a troll but I'm less impressed by every new post I read. :roll:

Heh. They were meant to be used. Besides I can't get c4d so I'm out of luck. Eric usually makes my renders. Well.. any tips on what I should do would be great.