I need 90 Attack and Strength. Fast.

sirgudi

Hi,

just wondering, whats the best technique to getting from 82 attack and strength to 90 in the least time possible, and the least possible amount of money spent (And if possible, some money made along the way).

My goal is to get 90 Attack and Strength before the release of new PKing, and i will also need to squeeze in 3 prayer levels.

All posts appreciated!

Yeah, the fastest method definitely won't make you any money. Sorry, but you'll have to choose between speed and money. I like the gorillas at Ape Atoll the best since you can always have Str and Att boosting prayers on.

Should i Dharok them?

At your low stats, I would say they are just a hassle.

82 attk and str isnt low for em...i used to dharock at 70s and got decent exp, but for me there plain boring ::'

gabby_air.png

Best tip.it F.O.G. player =)

"No mercy for the weak, no pity for the dying, no tears for the slain"

I've heard good things about ankous. After all, they're undead, which means salve ammy (e) for a nice boost to your damage. And they have good drops. 'Course they can be crowded, no?

Not very good xp...

Who said?they have great drops, dont hit much and are fun to kill as your hitting quite high with salve and super pots ::'

gabby_air.png

Best tip.it F.O.G. player =)

"No mercy for the weak, no pity for the dying, no tears for the slain"

If you can afford it skeleton monkey things in ape atoll dungeon, thats pretty fast.

Pest control's fairly efficient.

Blue/green dragons for those prayer levels?

You could try dharoking at ape atoll temple, theres a prayer alter there and even little spiders to poison you to get your hp down.

You could get a guthans set and stay at fire giants for a while? Ohh no wait guthans doesn't have strength training option.

IamIronMan_I.png