Something Different from a normal help post..

Chrisberry4

Well no not really but i understand i little more...

I am currently 92 hp and i want to begin to work to 99hp and im wondering which is the fastest and i have began debating over slayer or pc as i would like 99hp asap but i understand slayer is easyer for me so i am wondering.. any help will be really nice.

Thanks. ::'

HP training at PC is a stupid idea. Just doing enough combat for 99 in all your melees is going to put you over 14mil hp exp most likely. I personally have over 17mil exp and I've never used PC points on HP.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Looking at your slayer level, I'd suggest using slayer. Trust me, you won't regret it in the end. If you were to train defence the whole time, you could get 99 defence at about the same time as 85 slayer and 99 hp (give or take a few hundred thousand hp exp).

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

Slayer is probably a much more enjoyable method and can give you an opportunity to get drops and increase experience in other skills. PC can get dull and boring after a while and results will vary depending on your team or PC clan.

In my opinion, I recommend slayer because of it's other benefits.

Nova FTW!

dgqj40.jpg

TwistedGaming2copy000.png

=Omega_Squire=