Stupid long range!!!!!!!!!

henrysslee

OMG! YOUR ACCOUNT IS RUINED! #-o

ya pmgez!!111 :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg i must im so stupid . i was fightin some guy in duel arena when i changed to my 2h the most horrifing thing came up :evil: :evil: :evil: . "well done you advanced a defence level,your defence lvl is now 3 " and i figured out block was on on my 2h .y do they even put a stupid block there no one is going to triain def wiv a 2h r they . ahhhh i must be the most retarted range 2h pure u can get.wow this is like the most views i ever got on a thread.

Spelling and grammar mistakes are underlined.

Other than that, just follow everyone else's advice and make a tank or just start a new account.

By the way, in answer to your question, I used to train defense with a 2h sword.

Lol, who trains defense with a 2h? Good question, as the scimitar is better pve dps. However, it would actually be stupid NOT to be using block on a 2h sword. Accurate, aggressive, and defensive give an invisible +3 boost while fighting to the relevant skills. Since I'm sacrificing a shield and speed for a 2h, I'd feel more safe if I had +3 defense instead of +3 attack/strength.

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg