Stupid long range!!!!!!!!!

henrysslee

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this is definitely one of the most idiotic rants I've ever seen. YOU were the one who made that mistake. YOU failed to realize that longrange gives defence xp. YOU are the one that decides to desperately NOT train a skill.

Blame yourself and stop whining.

Well, i don't think he can be a tank ranger...believe me, i've tried to make a range tank in lower level crater, and it sucked. The def barely mattered, and my range was just too low.

@Bauke, i don't think hes blaming anyone...so uhm, back off? Its not like hes blaming you. It IS the rants forum you know.

Off Topic: I once saw this youtube video, where these two idiots would go to rock crabs. After that, they would find the 1 def pures and tell them to use a bronze spear and see their "max" with it. It would automatically switch to defence and they would gain 1 def. At least your not a member pure, that would stink.

Well, i don't think he can be a tank ranger...believe me, i've tried to make a range tank in lower level crater, and it sucked. The def barely mattered, and my range was just too low.

@Bauke, i don't think hes blaming anyone...so uhm, back off? Its not like hes blaming you. It IS the rants forum you know.

Off Topic: I once saw this youtube video, where these two idiots would go to rock crabs. After that, they would find the 1 def pures and tell them to use a bronze spear and see their "max" with it. It would automatically switch to defence and they would gain 1 def. At least your not a member pure, that would stink.

try it it's fun :lol:

Cartiaga.png

OH-MY-GOD your account is so screwed...no point playing anymore seriously you have just ruined your whole account by adding 1 more def level...i usually start with 100 of such accounts and train them up together at the same time just in case i make any mistakes i still have 99 other accounts so there will be room for 99 mistakes this way =)

now for your case i suggest you start with 10, 000 accounts...

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png

i dont think ur account is ruined. just make the best of it. 2 def cant really be that bad. as long as it didnt gain u a combat level. plus, trying something new is always an answer to a good pure. only unique pures have advantages. otherwise u r pretty much tied with the other guy. all that matters then is pking skills and luck. mostly luck though.

2 defence is better than one... You've 2x'd your level, meaning you'll avoid twice as many attacks :D

Maybe?...

Not per see.

See the 1 defence pure like a silk t shirt, see the 2 defence guy as a two layered silk shirt. Either way a sword will cut through hard.

So a guy with 99 defense is like a guy wearing a 99 layered silk shirt- barely able to move, but capable of stopping a ballista without being harmed.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Good, you get owned by everything with 1 defence. I suggest you continue to make this mistake for say another 900K experience.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

2 defence is better than one... You've 2x'd your level, meaning you'll avoid twice as many attacks :D

Maybe?...

Not per see.

See the 1 defence pure like a silk t shirt, see the 2 defence guy as a two layered silk shirt. Either way a sword will cut through hard.

So a guy with 99 defense is like a guy wearing a 99 layered silk shirt- barely able to move, but capable of stopping a ballista without being harmed.

No...What Dharockslayer said is that, whether you are 1 defence or 2 defence, the difference is minimal. Other players would be able to rip through your armour in either cases.

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

Maybe?...

Not per see.

No...What Dharockslayer said is that, whether you are 1 defence or 2 defence, the difference is minimal. Other players would be able to rip through your armour in either cases.

Nay, nuncle, twas but a merry jest.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Off Topic: I once saw this youtube video, where these two idiots would go to rock crabs. After that, they would find the 1 def pures and tell them to use a bronze spear and see their "max" with it. It would automatically switch to defence and they would gain 1 def.

They're not idiots, they're geniuses! :lol:

~ W ~

sigzi.png

So all this time wearing Dragon armour means i'm only wearing 60 silk shirts? I better go buy some more silk!

To be honest keep quiet about this level 2 and don't tell anyone and you'll be accepted as a pure 8-)

What they don't know can't hurt them (until you win the battle)

Li Chef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

So, having 2 defence will make you hit more 0s? It'll make you self-destruct when you engage in combat? You won't be accepted by other pures? Why are you wetting yourself, 1 more defence level will make virtually no difference.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

Sorry buddy, it's your fault. You should have checked if it gave Defence Experience. Also, it's only one Defence Level. It is not going to affect your game play what so ever.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

omg i must im so stupid . i was fightin some guy in duel arena when i changed to my 2h the most horrifing thing came up :evil: :evil: :evil: ."well done you advanced a defence level,your defence lvl is now 3 "and i figured out block was on on my 2h .y do they even put a stupid block there no one is going to triain def wiv a 2h r they . ahhhh i must be the most retarted range 2h pure u can get.wow this is like the most views i ever got on a thread.

Learn how to do 15+ barrow chest per run :My guide http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=800457

Barrow drops : Dhorak helm x1

,guthan body x1

verac helm x2

verac brassad ,

karil coif ,

guthan helmx2 ,

torag body

Guthan skirt

henryleehen.png[stats].png

omg i must im so stupid . i was fightin some guy in duel arena when i changed to my 2h the most horrifing thing came up :evil: :evil: :evil: . "well done you advanced a defence level,your defence lvl is now 3 " and i figured out block was on on my 2h .y do they even put a stupid block there no one is going to triain def wiv a 2h r they . ahhhh i must be the most retarted range 2h pure u can get.wow this is like the most views i ever got on a thread.

Spelling and grammar mistakes are underlined.

Other than that, just follow everyone else's advice and make a tank or just start a new account.

By the way, in answer to your question, I used to train defense with a 2h sword.

[hide=quotes]

You are like a three legged cat. Everyone hates you and thinks you are ugly until, one day, they realize that you're cuter than all of the other cats. And you're fluffy too. I'm so glad I petted you.

I've always wondered: If there's offensive language, than there should be Defensive Language. But I've never encountered it. If it does exist, what would it entail? Being painstakingly polite in such a manner that infuriates another?
[/hide]sudokupsycho.png

omg i must im so stupid . i was fightin some guy in duel arena when i changed to my 2h the most horrifing thing came up :evil: :evil: :evil: . "well done you advanced a defence level,your defence lvl is now 3 " and i figured out block was on on my 2h .y do they even put a stupid block there no one is going to triain def wiv a 2h r they . ahhhh i must be the most retarted range 2h pure u can get.wow this is like the most views i ever got on a thread.

Spelling and grammar mistakes are underlined.

Other than that, just follow everyone else's advice and make a tank or just start a new account.

By the way, in answer to your question, I used to train defense with a 2h sword.

Defence is NOT misspelled!Ahaa! Irony =D>

AmE: Defense

BrE: Defence

@Henrysslee: No offence, but it seems you haven't learned your lesson :| . That's all I can say, as people above have suggested you to either start a new account or make your pure a range tank.

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

Defence is NOT misspelled!Ahaa! Irony =D>

AmE: Defense

BrE: Defence

I'm American. Sometimes I wish I weren't, but I didn't have much choice.

[hide=quotes]

You are like a three legged cat. Everyone hates you and thinks you are ugly until, one day, they realize that you're cuter than all of the other cats. And you're fluffy too. I'm so glad I petted you.

I've always wondered: If there's offensive language, than there should be Defensive Language. But I've never encountered it. If it does exist, what would it entail? Being painstakingly polite in such a manner that infuriates another?
[/hide]sudokupsycho.png

lol i don't really care about my spelling and grammer . and English is my 3rd language so ha !LOL anyways i think im going to jst stick with range /2h pure with 3 def .

Learn how to do 15+ barrow chest per run :My guide http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=800457

Barrow drops : Dhorak helm x1

,guthan body x1

verac helm x2

verac brassad ,

karil coif ,

guthan helmx2 ,

torag body

Guthan skirt

henryleehen.png[stats].png

I had a pure (hybrid) I trained for months. I was maging guards at Falador. I just logged in, this was before they made it where when you logged in, it remembered your fighting style. Doesn't take long to go from 1 to 2 defense. And yes, it caused me to gain a combat level. And I used the calculator to see if it would eventually null itself out and it never did.

I was pissed. This happened around a year ago I guess. I was thinking there should be some way to get it taken away somehow. I mean it is quite obvious, if you have all these skills trained up, then you have only one combat skill at two, kinda obvious you really weren't trying to gain a level there. But it is much easier to avoid this type of mistake now. When it happened to me, it wasn't.

Anywho, I seriously doubt Jagex really cares if we ruin our hard worked for pures by getting one combat level in a certain skill and will ever do anything about it. But I do feel your pain. It sucks working so hard on an account then a moment of ignorance ruins it all for you. But not really. Life will go on. I suppose.

in4F.gif