Stupid long range!!!!!!!!!

henrysslee

ive spent the last 3 days making my range pure.he is lvl 51 range 1 def until now! i read on some guide that told me to range hobogoblins i couldnt hit them so i clicked on long ranged now my def is 2!:(

Learn how to do 15+ barrow chest per run :My guide http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=800457

Barrow drops : Dhorak helm x1

,guthan body x1

verac helm x2

verac brassad ,

karil coif ,

guthan helmx2 ,

torag body

Guthan skirt

henryleehen.png[stats].png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saying "get over it" seems harsh but you realy should look at what your doing. hover the mouse over the attack styles of the bow and you'll see under longranged:

(LongRanged)

(Ranged XP)

(Defence XP)

be cautious next time. ::'

Popoto.~<3

Look at the bright side: you now have a much greater (srsly) chance to avoid an enemy attack while it has a negligible effect on your combat... plus it'll be harder to gain another level.

So how did you manage to get 83 defence exp? You clicked longrange and then just forgot it?

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

2 defence is better than one... You've 2x'd your level, meaning you'll avoid twice as many attacks :D

Maybe?...

Not per see.

See the 1 defence pure like a silk t shirt, see the 2 defence guy as a two layered silk shirt. Either way a sword will cut through hard.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Since I have no pure, I do not know why its bad...I'd think it'd be good that I advanced one defence level. I am sure this does not affect you being a pure so does it really matter? If it ticks you off so much, the only advice I could give you is to restart on a new person. And I am sure that guide you were reading was not meant for making a pure, and for just a normal character who wants to train range and does not care if longrange gives them defence XP.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

2 defence is better than one... You've 2x'd your level, meaning you'll avoid twice as many attacks :D

Maybe?...

Not per see.

See the 1 defence pure like a silk t shirt, see the 2 defence guy as a two layered silk shirt. Either way a sword will cut through hard.

LOL, very clever :lol:

Anyways.. the 2 def looks ugly, I understand what you mean :cry:

josh181830.png

Switch from a range pure to a range tank(hyperdefense, hyperrange)? Or, you could :shock: start a new account?

[hide=quotes]

You are like a three legged cat. Everyone hates you and thinks you are ugly until, one day, they realize that you're cuter than all of the other cats. And you're fluffy too. I'm so glad I petted you.

I've always wondered: If there's offensive language, than there should be Defensive Language. But I've never encountered it. If it does exist, what would it entail? Being painstakingly polite in such a manner that infuriates another?
[/hide]sudokupsycho.png

Not per see.

See the...

Nice spelling...I think you mean . :)

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

I suggest defense level 3, as it enables you to wear cabbage armour. Then you'll become the first ever Cabbage pure!

Doesn't he have to get 10 cooking as well though?

Why don't you just make it into a ranging tank.

~ W ~

sigzi.png