Lurker's Blog to Random Awesomeness

U are just to to good!

I realy realy realy am jealous.. i never ever going to get 70 smithing and you already have like 83+! oooh my freaking god.

keep up that amazing work!

Ilufyou.

Thanks, also you could totally get 70 smithing. Smithing is just a skill that you can't expect to get really fast levels in (unless your really rich). It's one of those skills you have to work on through time. Yet again, Thanks for the Continued support.

lightningsig-1.jpg

Hi, [garden tool] ,He Ha!

Thankx for your donation <3: i got a pic of you in a men-skirt muhahaha..

Btw do u mind that u are in my signature? saying my blog is amazing! woohooooooww..

moneyforblogaf1.png

i can make it better if you want. delete all background or somthing like that??

Ilufyou..

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

I'm sorry I haven't been able to update the blog recently. I've been having lots of internet issues, on the router end and computer end. And school has just recently started up again, and I've been getting back into the swing of things. Unfortunately, I'm still about 120k experience away from a mining level, and still have to mine over 2k gold until I will start Smelting it.

[hide=Ilufyou]

Hi, [garden tool] ,He Ha!

Thankx for your donation <3: i got a pic of you in a men-skirt muhahaha..

Btw do u mind that u are in my signature? saying my blog is amazing! woohooooooww..

moneyforblogaf1.png

i can make it better if you want. delete all background or somthing like that??

Ilufyou..

[/hide]

haha... Men-skirt ftw! moneyforblogaf1.png I would be absolutely be honored to be in your siggy. Besides, your bloig is amazing, And the picture is wonderful as it is, no extra editing needed. =)

lightningsig-1.jpg

Awww. Hope you get that mining on again...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Well, I took your guys great advice and.... Mined like crazy finishing up on Sunday, Got in as much as I could on Monday, And continued like a powerhouse today. So, without further ado... 86 Mining.

86Mining.jpg

Thank you guys {or gals[or women(or men)]} very much for your continued support. =)

Also, Ilufyou, You're like a magical poet, I mean you got 4 out of 4 words in that sentence to rhyme! O.M.K!

--Edit--

I added in an image to the front of the blog, that I found on my computer from a website that I've long forgotten. For all of you lazy peeps who won't check it out there, here it is. I take NO credit for this geniusness at all.

[hide=The State of Runescape]haha.jpg[/hide]

Flea Circus FTW?

lightningsig-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Wow...You wrote that, that's a pretty good fake.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

I take NO credit for this geniusness at all.

As I said there, I take NO credit for the geniusness that is that article, it was just something that I saw on a website that I've long forgotten its name, found funny, and so took a screenshot of. As I was looking through some old files on my computer, I happened upon it.

Now, I know that yet again I have seemed to disappear from the face of the earth/runescape. This is for three main reasons. The first and foremost is that I am taking multiple honors (advanced) classes and one AP (college level) class, and the homework is swamping me. The second is that I got the game Spore, And it is an incredible game. Absolutely amazing. The graphics are beautiful in there own, simplistic way. The storyboard is wonderfully presented as you move from the tide pool to space, and the inclusion of the challenge to get to the center of the galaxy, while finding a way around the problem of the Grox Empire is simply awe inspiring, and something that sets your mind on a craze to complete. Then comes the third reason comes up. This is that Brisingr (also named The Seven Promises of Eragon Shadeslayer and Saphira Bjarstkular). It is the third book of the Inheritance Cycle. It is just a wonderful book, and although it doesn't have all of the substantial wisdom or mentally questioning questions that the second book, Eldest, had, it still was a great book, with a couple twists, and the solutions to a couple of the greater riddles within the series. Not that I'm saying that Eldest was a better book, just that it was different. Brisingr is an amazing book, and will keep me in nigh anticipation of the fourth and final book in the Inheritance Trilogy.

Now back to Runescape business, unfortunately for all of the reasons above, I have only managed to be able to mine a couple inventories of ore within my free time, and so am still not finished mining the ore required to get 84 smithing. Do not worry that I shall shirk from the task ahead though, for this is just another speed bump in the road that we all must face, and how we deal with these speed bumps determine the differences in each persons very character.

And now I bid you adeu, I hope to be able to be more active in the near future, But school always takes precedence over Runescape.

--p.s-- Still lovin' the sig sallaste.

--p.p.s-- Don't die

lightningsig-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

It aint gonna die. Besides, I can still make you a new sig. A totally your own creation. All I want is a render or a stock.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This blog and I are BACK, We're BIGGER (Actually Smaller), We're BETTER, and We have more Gooey BlogginessThan Ever before!!!! \'

Most of the blog is re-updated, with only the first level, and most recent level, with a few exceptions (that evil :evil: woodcutting skill :ohnoes: comes to mind) and only a few more areas to update *gets punched by AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! section*. Now all we need are posts :^o , so all of you fruitcakes reading this ... P O S T !

[hide=\]

SmeltingRunite.jpg

85Smithing.jpg

86Smithing.jpg

87Mining.jpg

88Mining.jpg

89Mining.jpg

WeatherReports.jpg

[/hide]

lightningsig-1.jpg

This is a very funny and entertaining blog :lol:...I appreciate the encouragement you left back on my blog. However...don't you be making fun of tortoises...they r like uber...ya dig? Anyways, good luck my fellow 99 mining hopeful. Let the rocks of RuneScape fear the rusty pickaxes of Money123678 and Lady Shahdie :shock:!

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

This is a very funny and entertaining blog :lol:...I appreciate the encouragement you left back on my blog. However...don't you be making fun of tortoises...they r like uber...ya dig? Anyways, good luck my fellow 99 mining hopeful. Let the rocks of RuneScape fear the rusty pickaxes of Money123678 and Lady Shahdie :shock:!

[rapper accent] You callin' my pick rusty!!, are ya callin' MY pick rusty?[/rapper accent] :shame:

*whispers to pick* it's ok, your just slightly rusty, and it's a perty rust, it contrasts with the blue :thumbsup:

[hide=87 Smithing!!]

87Smithing.png

[/hide]

[hide=Bank Picture]

Ok, bank pictures suck, so these are coming off the blog, with only the most valuable things staying form this point on

BankTrial.png

[/hide]

[hide=Most Valuable items *Warning, offensive name in trade window*]

60k+ gold bars mined and smithed!!!! (time to buy the U.S government :twisted: WooHoo)

BankMostValueable.png

[/hide]

--Edit--

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Three pages!!!!! We need Chimichangas!!!

chimichangas.jpg

lightningsig-1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

*Achoo!!* Ich bin krank =( ... For all of you non-german speaking peeps (or if I translated that wrong :o ), I'm sick. That, combined with the fact that the last week was too important to miss, means that after going to school, I was incredibly tired, and so would go directly to bed after homework, therefore leading to the fact that I've only managed mined about 2k gold ore in the last two weeks :cry: :cry: :( :cry: :cry:

So as an update:

2.2k gold ore mineds

7006 gold ore needed for 88 smithing.

about 4806 gold ore to go. :cry:

also, sorry about the long wait ilufyou =(, blame my sister =)

lightningsig-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so I was sitting there, being all cool :ugeek: , and wondering what all those gold bars were worth. So I pulled out those 60k gold bars, and Price checker Baby! I threw those bars in there and ... :o . 11 Mill. Ohh Emm Gee. That's a crap-load of Money! So of course the first thing I do is sell all of the bars and find something to spend it on :roll: . Then I see it, The perfect Item, Something that's been constantly dropping in price the entire g.e graph, and probably won't stop. A Blue H'ween Mask. It was so Shiny, and So magnificent, and I just had to have it. So ...

BlueHween.jpg

80k Profit!!! Woo Hoo!!

Anywho... Mining Update.

about 3.3k bars mined

7006 needed for 88 smithing

about 3706 left to mine. :^o :| :| :oops: :| :| :^o :twisted:

lightningsig-1.jpg