Ilufyou's Finally going for 85 smithing!

I'll sing a hum a song for you, try to guess what it is ;D

hm hm hmmm hm hm hmmm hm hm hm hm hm hm hmmm hm hm hm hm hmmmm hm hm hm hm hmmmm

and ever?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll sing a hum a song for you, try to guess what it is ;D

hm hm hmmm hm hm hmmm hm hm hm hm hm hm hmmm hm hm hm hm hmmmm hm hm hm hm hmmmm

and ever?

Close, it was supposed to be the song of storms from The legend of zelda: ocarina of time :/

Bacon bits and jalapeños on my polish hot dog. Half a pound of potato chips, and a beef jerkey log. I press my face to the window, a wrapper stick in my shirt. Eight people in a stinky van, a couple more couldn't hurt. Eat some food off the floor, I've developed a taste for bread mold. Drive around in a van, don't take a shower for six weeks.

Bacon bits and jalapeños on my polish hot dog. Half a pound of potato chips, and a beef jerkey log. I press my face to the window, a wrapper stick in my shirt. Eight people in a stinky van, a couple more couldn't hurt. Eat some food off the floor, I've developed a taste for bread mold. Drive around in a van, don't take a shower for six weeks.

AND EVER?

AND EVER?

and ever... trying to make this a forced meme?

Spammy

<3:

~~~legoman187~~~

and... I killed it :/

i am truely sorry but this spammy is unkillable... because this is SPARTAAAAA... not really this is some sort of magical land where you can have a pet raccoon AAAND a pet squirrel right next to each other in a place where they never die and food never ever goes bad even-though it may be next to really smelly armor that really needs to be washed even though there is no way to take a bath, because there are so few tubs or other such things that there would be too many people in th them to make a difference. how ever they could make them in side players houses but that would get kinda complicated.... where was i?

oh yeah it is unkillable <3:

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Spammy

<3:

~~~legoman187~~~

i am truely sorry but this spammy is unkillable... because this is SPARTAAAAA... not really this is some sort of magical land where you can have a pet raccoon AAAND a pet squirrel right next to each other in a place where they never die and food never ever goes bad even-though it may be next to really smelly armor that really needs to be washed even though there is no way to take a bath, because there are so few tubs or other such things that there would be too many people in th them to make a difference. how ever they could make them in side players houses but that would get kinda complicated.... where was i?

~~~legoman187~~~

I was talking about the "and ever" thing :/

ant ever

Spammy

<3:

~~~legoman187~~~

~~~legoman187~~~

I was talking about the "and ever" thing :/

ant ever

ah well then

Aunt ever?

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

oh by the way i wrote a new story you all should read it.. it is on the last page of my blog and it is odd but strange in its own right

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~

Okiiie you guys.

thnx for posting <3:

Right now i'm busy with a realy huge change of my blog.

Totaly new I think? Hope you guys will like it.

I'm also doing this so I'd be updating it every day after

Atm i'm hardly updating stuff. :roll:

This will change :thumbsup:

Also I mined 11224 ess already <3:

yay?

And, I'll be leaving for 10 days the 5th :(

Sorry guys, again -.-

But this time It'll be with the scouts so myeah I'll have fun :D

Now I'm off to bed

Ciao ^^

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

moar spam 4 u

That^

Get some levels nab.

levels are over rated you should buy something really really expensive then drop it on the ground or alch it

all the cool people alch thier valuables

~~~legoman187~~~

(I alched my bandos tassets :wall: at a friends party lol)

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thieving guide[WIP]

~~~legoman187~~~