FireFox Issue

InkofDeath

Basically itcomes down to not being able to log in with Firefox.

I type in my user and pass, hit enter, it takes me to the 'Return To Previous Page' I click that, and it logs me out. I've also jsut clicked on Board Index, but the same result.

I had just uninstalled and re-installed FireFox however. And Tip.It was the first site I went on.

This issue doesn't arise on any other forum like RSC, PC...etc.

I cleared my cache...and if anyone is going to say anything about drivers for whatever reason they are all up to date. ::'

So yea, IE isn't that great for using Tip.It. =/

Try: Tools -> Options -> Privacy Tab -> Exceptions button -> type 'forum.tip.it' in the box, without quotes, and hit enable.

Unless I'm in the wrong one, as I hit 'Allow' instead of Enable, but I did that and it didn't work. :x

Also, the password and username are saved & remembered if that helps with anything.

skatedog, have you checked to see if any privacy filters (IF you have any running) are interfering with Firefox? :-s

(NOTE: AdBlock Plus wouldn't count as one that could interfere here.)

~D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Cookies could be an issue, but I think making TIF a privacy exception would be fixing that already...

I have heard of other problems like this recently, but I haven't had them myself. Something is suspicious... :o

C2b6gs7.png

I know you deleted cache but sometimes that doesnt clear out cookies. Delete the old one and close your browser. Then reload and get a fresh one.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I know you deleted cache but sometimes that doesnt clear out cookies. Delete the old one and close your browser. Then reload and get a fresh one.

Thanks, that worked *you too Dsavi.

However I had this one cookie, it was _zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (and there were 195 Z's), I only deleted that one and the problem was fixed. If that cookie wasn't readable, would the other cookies be affected?

Also, this was a clean install of FF3, so I didn't get that cookie from anything I've downloaded, or any add-ons. It was one of the strangest cookies I've ever seen.

So yea, problem solved. Thanks a lot.