Please close

slaytanicc

I noticed that Rune Essence have gone up ALOT in the past while. Is thing due to the new crafting guild? Will prices continue to go up or will they start dropping again soon? I want to get my RC lvl to 60, but i dont feel like spending 60gp on a Rune Essence even if i do have the money.

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

If i buy them at +3 on market price i would raise the market price, coz i would spend ALOT of money, maybe not all i own but at least 66mil or so. It could turn out to be a 5mil profit in the end

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Rune Essence started going up long before the guild was announced... JaGeX manipulated the price of essence because they knew people would train to 50 rc once they announced it. Its a part of a conspiracy.

MR. OCTOPUS BEARD DISAGREES!

30259it.jpgNo, THAT's what she said.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read below.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read above.

[hide=OMG DRAGON KITESHIELD IN-GAME!!!!]rickrollad5.png

Never gonna give you up...[/hide]

I cant use a chair, evidence that Lucien's men are sitting on them.

There is so much Rune Essence in the market, even if you had maxed cash (in the billions), you wouldn't be able to affect it.

Yeah and spending 145mil would be the dumbest thing i could do...

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Is this thread a joke or something? Rune essence are going down now. They started rising since rc guild and it's obvious that the rc guild caused the rise. There's no conspiracy by Jagex. And you can't spend hundreds of millions on them because there's a limit (I think it's 10k or 25k rune essence you can buy every 4 hours ).

This thread is so dumb tbh.

[404] Signature not found.

Is this thread a joke or something? Rune essence are going down now. They started rising since rc guild and it's obvious that the rc guild caused the rise. There's no conspiracy by Jagex...

This thread is so dumb tbh.

Lol i started this thread to find out weather Rune Ess would be a good thing to merchant, dont know why resonae started this "conspiracy theory"... This isnt the x-files, its only runescape

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Jagex does infact change prices in the G.E. in order to control and maintain the game though.. If you follow any potion in the game, Jagex INSURES that the Herbist will lose money making that potion.. It isn't very farfetched..

If herbist won't lose money many people would do it and the ingredients would raise and the finish products would drop. Then we would have the current situation...

[404] Signature not found.