Moneymaking/Cockroach questions

akebono

hi, i have some questions:

for my lvl 93 character(in sig), what do you think is the best way to make money?

are lvl 56 or lvl 83 cockroaches better for money/training combination? i've tried 4 trips to the lvl 83 cockroaches with trout and salmon i fished, and i make about 6k gold a trip and not including the mith ores, law/death runes since i keep those.. but that seems like a bad profit...and i havent gotten rune scimitars or rune squares

You gonna get got

All depends on luck, and you must bring a ring of wealth. I'd stick to the level 83 Roaches for your level (bring lobsters/monkfish and glory for teleports).

But yeah, it's all luck. Some trips I can come away with up to 5-9 rune weapons/shields, and hundreds of laws. Other times I come away with like 200 mith ore and nothing else.

Just keep trying. ::'

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

I'd stick to the level 83 Roaches for your level

WRONG!!!!

Im a lvl 106, and id much rather do the lvl 56's because not only can you get more exp a hour, the money you make is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better. If i train at then i make atleast 85k a hour. Everyone saying that the lvl 83 roaches are the best dont have a clue what they are talking about... myabe they are to thick headed to look past the rune items they drop. whell 100nats per trip + 200 chaos per trip (along with 100cosmisc, 700earths, 50noted mith ores, 50noted coal, 5and uncuts, 6k money and another 15k worth of mith plates/sq's alched) is what i usually got from a trip...

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

All depends on luck, and you must bring a ring of wealth.

Overexaggeration to the max.

Edit:

WRONG!!!!

Im a lvl 106, and id much rather do the lvl 56's because not only can you get more exp a hour, the money you make is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better. If i train at then i make atleast 85k a hour. Everyone saying that the lvl 83 roaches are the best dont have a clue what they are talking about... myabe they are to thick headed to look past the rune items they drop. whell 100nats per trip + 200 chaos per trip (along with 100cosmisc, 700earths, 50noted mith ores, 50noted coal, 5and uncuts, 6k money and another 15k worth of mith plates/sq's alched) is what i usually got from a trip...

Although this doesn't apply to his case, the charm drops definetely make them worth killing over the lower leveled ones.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Although this doesn't apply to his case, the charm drops definetely make them worth killing over the lower leveled ones.

You should read the thread next time because he's F2P so no charms.

You should read his post next time ::'