$~~Runescape_rock's Money Making~~$ (May 2006) (AOW)

runescape_rocks

Nice guide...your herb prices are way off though.

Check the date when the guide was made.

June 2005. Big deal. I was a member since before then, and ranarr prices have never been 3k. And all herbs above ranarr are not worth 4k+. Irits are 2.1k maximum and avantoes can be bought for 1.5k-2k.

So as I said, way off.

I bet if you search hard enough you can find those prices. Especialy forums. OR desperate people.

Yes, but you don't post the prices of morons and the desperate as what the market price is. I've sold laws for 10k and d longs for 150k, but I don't go around saying that that's the price of them.

The point is that this is supposed to be a money making guide, and half the prices are inaccurate.

Pretty dumb if you ask me.

Perhaps you are the one who has wrong prices. After all why the heck else would he post these prices? For self amusement?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

69 herb, man. It might not be much to the godly runescape players, but it's pretty darn good.

And I don't know why he'd post those. Maybe a misconception based on some noobs selling at a few banks and he assumed that was the standard price? I don't know. I didn't post that they were wrong to insult him, but in hopes that he'd look into it and try and correct them.

124 Combat

Retired Echo of Silence Council

http://rseos.com/forums/

nice disclaimer lol :lol:

(if you're like this :shock: "omg how did that guy read that small text!"

just copy and paste on word)

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

• 1 month later...

He man, love the guide.

I got a situation for ya...

I need to make 8mil fairly fast, birthdays of fam members comming up, and I wanna buy some good stuff, any idea on how to make some serious cash in a fast amount time. (stats below)

THANKS MAN!

Proud Member Of The Wilderness Guardians:

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Wildguard/index.php?act=idx

^Visit Us Sometime^

• 2 weeks later...

good guide

i dont know if this has been mentioned but lumby swamps is a lot better for mith since it has the same number of rocks as the guild but it is a LOT less crowded: ie if you find someone else mining mith your just unlucky

also for the zammy wine you could just get lvl 33 magic and telegrab it without having to kill everyone

Disclaimer: Anything you or anyone else did resulting in a loss from my directions is not my problem, however, it is yours. I do not care what happens to you and/or your items unless you keep on bothering me. Anything that I said in this guide is true in my mind and will work if used correctly. If you don't like my guide, too bad. If you want me to get rid of this guide, you must pay me 1 million gp + 10k per word taken away. If this guide helps you, that's great and I will be taking donations. Any donation over 10k is greatly appreciated and highly recommended. I don't care if this text is too small for you. If you have read all the way here, you must give me all your items, money, armor, etc...

Your not getting all my stuff!

I've tried all those ways of making money, and none are to great. They all take a long time and have low payouts. (except dueling where if your good you can win 1mil every 10 minutes) However, this should be stickied in Help and Advice forum because every 10 minutes a "help me get money" thread is created, and this is given in a smaller response every single time.

oh, and if you can read this then your really weird!

redbullsigortiz.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know if anyone said anything about this yet.. So i'll do it..

Giant bones in f2p, you dont have to be that combat level..

A ranger with 50 ranged could prob get those pretty good and level his ranging at the same time.

Same with a mage, but there you can prob be lower magic level than a ranger should be ranged level.

And if you tele(Still makes money with the bones) to varrock when full it'll make it faster.

Where/what's that and who's DI? :uhh:

The axe hut is in high level members wilderness where there are lots of axes. I don't remember the real name lol. DI is the initials for the clan Damage Inc. I'm not sure if they still do, but their members and any of people they allow go over there to train and attacl annyone else who comes over there.

mysig31ha.png

The axe hut is in high level members wilderness where there are lots of axes. I don't remember the real name lol. DI is the initials for the clan Damage Inc. I'm not sure if they still do, but their members and any of people they allow go over there to train and attacl annyone else who comes over there.

K, thanks. Wow, they so famous and yet I haven't heard of them :-#