VideoScape: My VideoBlog to a SantaHat.[UPDATE:Part 2 fixed]

If you watch the video, please leave me some feedback, I dont care what it is. Well I do but you can leave anything you want as long as its not interfearing with forum rules. This thread needs to be kept alive so I can bring you more videos.

Hello,

My RuneScape name is weasel0. I have been playing RS for about 2.5 years. About a year ago I have lost my santa hat which was worth about 5mill at the time. I swore to get it back, but I had to quit RS for some time due to school, social life, and generaly wanted to take a break from it. Now, I came back a month ago and santas were 18m each, but I was still determined to get it, despite the fact that the most money I ever had was 5mill.

Recently I discovered I love to make videos, so I decided to combine that love and my goal. So here we go, I present to you my VideoScape.

PART 1

Santa Hat

Notes: This is more of an intro to what made me want to get a santa hat and how did I lose it. It might be a bit boring.

PART 2

Okay I have hosted it under a different name so it should be fixed now.

Video

You might want to click on (640) under the viewing screen for better quallity and higher resolution. Also, this is a free hosting so nothng is perfect and you may want to wait a few minutes to let it full upload. Otherwise, its going to stop ever 40 seconds to upload more, due to a big size. So let it upload, it wont take long a minute or two.

I also will accept suggestions you guys have on how to improve, and add more fun to the video and make more exciting. Just leave them here or pm me if you have any suggestions. Every single one will be thought through.

Thanks, Im almost done making part 2. By the way, you can also download the vid and escape some of the problems of watching it online. When you done with it just delite it. I will test it out later and tell you which is better.

EDIT: Its definately better if you download it. If you have WMP (Windows Media Player) then you will just view it normaly without downloading it. I recomend clicking on the download button.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...