Bored, need something to do.

UnknownRemoval

Title says it all really, I'm P2P and my stats are posted. (Just got Defense level minutes ago. ::')

statsfk2.png

I currently have nearly all my money invested in Guthan's, although I'm willing to sell it to fund the skills.

Going to do anything really, as long as I can make a little profit along the way (or break-even).

EDIT: Watching Olympic Closing Ceremony (Britain ftw), I'll reply in a bit.

EDIT: MSN is working again., can watch it on the computer. \'

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

- Barrow's I'm not doing until I hit 55 slayer (save money on runes)

- Slayer I am currently doing. (3 130+ fire giant tasks in a row. :wall:)

- I could work on getting all my skills up to those levels.

- Quest cape, involves getting 69 smithing, which is expensive in itself. Unless I combine with mining.

I was actually thinking about getting all skills to the max requirements for quests and aiming for the quest cape, but that would cost quite a bit of money to do fast.

7 Agility Levels

8 Construction

13 Runecrafting

6 Slayer

11 Crafting

11 Thieving

23 Herblore

5 Mining

22 Smithing

16 Farming

The levels are the amount I need for all Quest Requirements (current).

- Barrow's I'm not doing until I hit 55 slayer (save money on runes)

- Slayer I am currently doing. (3 130+ fire giant tasks in a row. :wall:)

- I could work on getting all my skills up to those levels.

- Quest cape, involves getting 69 smithing, which is expensive in itself. Unless I combine with mining.

I was actually thinking about getting all skills to the max requirements for quests and aiming for the quest cape, but that would cost quite a bit of money to do fast.

7 Agility Levels

8 Construction

13 Runecrafting

6 Slayer

11 Crafting

11 Thieving

23 Herblore

5 Mining

22 Smithing

16 Farming

The levels are the amount I need for all Quest Requirements (current).

I'll give u some tips if ur bored. Try playing castlewars,I prefer to train up ur slayer because barrows is great source of xp aswell since monsters in tunnels are very easy to hit and train on,and beside that you always get nice profit other than runes to upkeep ur spellcaster needs.

Try Mole hunting and than sell nests and seeds u get,u can get lucky and get yew or magic seeds..

Other than that i just discovered temple trekking minigame,there are pleanty of other minigames i can't remember of at the moment.Shades of Mort'ton perhaps

If you do slayer try to complete lvl 2 clues,i think ur able to do most of these at ur lvl altho im not quite sure in ur quest progress. Its always fun to do quests.Do 1 quest daily beside other stuff u regulary do.

Browse AoW forums for some nice guides,no matter what they are for,you will find pretty efficient ways to train certain things with either great profit or fastest xp in game.It might just give u new ideas

Edit: Dont sell guthans in skill investment because you will need it for training ur combat skills to decent lvl like 80-85 str def att... Spending much gold at ur level doesn't turn well,because you dont get much benifits of final results,since u need much higher stats to do GWD or DK anyways...

again.. dont spend ur gold for powerlvling,go slower way untill you reach certain lvls

zzZZ [- Glory From Beyond -]ZZzz

Dracula_Magic.gif

Dracula, have you ever used Guthan's with the Spear before?

Unless i'm doing controlled, I can only gain full defense experience.

Barrows I shall do again when I hit 55 slayer (one more level).

And using all my cash to skill for a profit is not wrong,

because if i'm skilling for a profit, I won't need any items save that i'm using. Which is why my bank has between 15-20 items in it at all times

And clue scroll's I always do when I find them, whether it be level 2 or 3. Although the best reward I've had was a Zamorak Page 1, worth (at the time) 200k. :wall:

Dracula, have you ever used Guthan's with the Spear before?

Unless i'm doing controlled, I can only gain full defense experience.

Yes,i use guthan's often. Thing is you dont use spear all the time unless ur doing task such as terror dogs. Other than that you use whip/d scimtar/gs 80% of times.Guthan is commonly used for tasks such as hellhounds,greaters perhaps,mostly monsters over lvl 100 and good at Waterfiends aswell. It depends on slayer master ur getting tasks from since some give higher lvl monsters ,others give lower lvl,altho im fan of higher lvl due clue drop rate and more range of valuable drops you can get.Note that after you get your summoning at lvl 68 you can use bunnyip but i read comments on how it isn't sufficient,so it actually depends on your defence and other stats

Barrows I shall do again when I hit 55 slayer (one more level).

And using all my cash to skill for a profit is not wrong,

because if i'm skilling for a profit, I won't need any items save that i'm using. Which is why my bank has between 15-20 items in it at all times

I agree but you have to choose what skill you are going to invest in.It depends and varies from skill to skill. In my oppinion its worth investing in runecrafting and farming,and thats all,i dont see other skills that bring u more benifits by themselves (altho they do allow u to do more quests,and more,so this isnt that simple to observe). I doubt smithing can be much profitable at this point of game development... Herblore and crafting are not much profitable from what i hear any more,but i could be wrong. Altho they r bringing new stuff into game which will involve mentioned skill in very close future.It is pointless investing in ranged at ur lvl if you think of powerlvling with chins.Other than that its worth investing in magic if you got some high-range goals,its always helpful,and at higher lvl you experience full benifit of magic skill

And clue scroll's I always do when I find them, whether it be level 2 or 3. Although the best reward I've had was a Zamorak Page 1, worth (at the time) 200k. :wall:

It is too random.But I say keep trying.You might get supprised :thumbsup:

zzZZ [- Glory From Beyond -]ZZzz

Dracula_Magic.gif

Well most of you combat skills are rather useless for what i wanted to suggest(FOG), but if you have some money, why not get your ranged lvl to 90(should not take toooo long) then try pwning in FOG

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png