Fishing or WC

hermyabc

Fishing is better money I believe. Once you can catch monkfish it's exceptionally good. Also, you should burn maples.

I love to meet people; send me a pm if you see me on RuneScape! :)

Lobsters, but harpooning for swordfish and tuna might be faster money. I'm not sure on that, just try each and see which makes faster money.

Yews... Worth nearly double than a Lobster.

You've got to be kidding me. Do you know how long it takes to get yews at 70 woodcutting?

Yews... Worth nearly double than a Lobster.

You've got to be kidding me. Do you know how long it takes to get yews at 70 woodcutting?

I do know how long it takes.. Im currently 97 Woodcutting and 72 Woodcutting on another account which I use to talk since Im permanently mute.

PROOF: viewtopic.php?f=78&t=758680

Raw lobs are over 350 each now (they sell at max easily) last time i checked yews were around 400 so they fairly similar in costs. keep that in mind

Not sure which is faster, cause I dont fish/wc really, but what ever is faster is probably more money at those prices.

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

Yews are faster by a lot, lobsters are just to far from a bank.

And burn maples.

Asuming you burn 1k logs an hour average:

You will gain 270k xp by burning 2k maples in 2 hours. It will cost you 84k.

You will gain 270k xp by burning 3k willows in 3 hours. It will cost you 36k.

If you can make more than 48k an hour maples logs will be cheaper.

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.

feel free to pm me on this. but from my fishing erxperience. sharks are fastest cash once you have 80 fishing. until then, lobsters, or monks, are great cash. if you want xp and cash, do monks. or if you cant do those, lobsters.

Eric1770.png

They're both pretty poor cash. 99 fishing and 99 woodcutting here, and in none of my tests was I able to earn more than about 150k gp/hr with either skill. And that's at 99, mind you. You can make more than that easily, and in many ways that have little or no prerequisites. (For example, making oak planks at the sawmill.)

If you really want the exp, try chopping teaks and burning as you go on Ape Atoll. Chop 'n burn is a fairly sensible way if you want both woodcutting and firemaking eventually.

Then what is a good method, I want a FM cape asap.

Off the top of my head, you could kill banshees, cave slimes, green dragons, or aviansies and get good profit. You should also farm herbs no matter how you make money. Runecrafting is good too, mostly at the high levels. And of course you can do things like collect snape grass on Waterbirth with 72 magic and lunars, play Great Orb Project for pure essence, make oak planks in the sawmill with balloons, run various things back and forth from shops, make unfinished potions, tan d'hides...

I have no idea exactly how much gp/hr any of those things would be, tbh, except that they're all faster cash than fishing or woodcutting.

Erm...I am level 3 so killing things are out of the picture.

About the pure ess...I tried selling some, but even at lowest no one is buying.

Herbs, I am 9 Farming...lol.

I tried Flax, baking potatoes, mining pure ess...all very slow.

Mining pure essence is better money than both fishing and woodcutting so you could go that route even though you asked out of fishing and woodcutting.

Out of the two fishing lobbies is probably better money than cutting yews or maples. So its really up to you.

Apparently, my signature was to big.