53-57 herblore and 59-65 smithing

Lemeja

I need 57 herblore for Fairy Tale part 2 and I'm only at 53. Does anyone know a cost efficient way of getting 57? When I say cost efficient I mean really cheap or maybe even small profit. Thanks.

EDIT: I also need 65 smithing for devious minds from 59 anyone have an idea?

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

No idea for herblore, as I'm F2P, but I got to 70 smithing by superheating mith bars. its a loss, but you get magic experience too. I find it to be pretty cost efficient.

I hear the mith bolts at the blast furnace is good xp too, but I can't say from personal experience.

Shivan.png

It's called the "Grand Exchange," and not the "Grand Alwaysatyourservicetodoyourbidding,regardlessoftheneedsofothers," for a reason.

107,992 to 99 cooking

96,545 to 99 fletching

24,699 to 99 smithing

I would indeed be happy if someone stopped spreading cancer all over this place. Even though it tends to be funny to read, but not as much when someone who demands people to make way for him comes along and decides to call others arrogant.

You could buy iron bars, and buy/make rings of forging. Then forge iron bars. You could then sell for a good profit, or else smith iron knives or iron nails for less profit but considerably more experience. You could also buy steel bars and smelt cannonballs. Cannonballs are tediously slow, but you will make a profit. Another option would be to investigate all of the major runescape fan sites and see if anyone is having a Blast Furnace Party. Tip-It hosted a party a few months ago, and I smithed (and alched) 300 steel platebodies in just over an hour for some quality experience.

As for herblore, I would recommend growing ranaars and irits for potions, spend some quality time slaying the chaos druids (banshees are good too for lower levels) for their drops and there is a bird (whose name I forget but guam is the secondary ingredient you use to make it) that drops lots of herbs. Hope this helps. There are several good herblore guides in the forums that you could read through as well that are full of helpful advice.

You could buy iron bars, and buy/make rings of forging. Then forge iron bars. You could then sell for a good profit, or else smith iron knives or iron nails for less profit but considerably more experience. You could also buy steel bars and smelt cannonballs. Cannonballs are tediously slow, but you will make a profit. Another option would be to investigate all of the major runescape fan sites and see if anyone is having a Blast Furnace Party. Tip-It hosted a party a few months ago, and I smithed (and alched) 300 steel platebodies in just over an hour for some quality experience.

As for herblore, I would recommend growing ranaars and irits for potions, spend some quality time slaying the chaos druids (banshees are good too for lower levels) for their drops and there is a bird (whose name I forget but guam is the secondary ingredient you use to make it) that drops lots of herbs. Hope this helps. There are several good herblore guides in the forums that you could read through as well that are full of helpful advice.

That bird is the macaw, you need 40 something summoning for it is the problem >.<

snipers_end.png

Buy seeds. Grow herbs. Make potions.

If you start with seeds instead of herbs you usually make a profit, and you raise your farming at the same time. It takes longer though.

I think it will let you start the quest without checking your herblore level, which means you only actually have to get to level 56 and use a Greenman's Ale to boost your level. Get your hands on some mature stuff and you'll only need to get to level 55.

ac04aa6c29.png

Baraglas.png