Difference in pures

aceripper

Range pure: someone who only focus's on range. These pures in f2p are hard to kill people with, as they dont have a high max.

Range 2h/other weapon: Focus on range, attack and strength. Like range, exept easy(ier) to k0 with, more lost on death

Mage pures: Slow, some-what accurate in f2p. In p2p, they dominate.

In P2P, mages dont dominate, cause:

1. Mages are weak to slash weapons(whip, d scim, dds) and range weapons

2. So the conclusion is, you dont need def to kill mages, you only need to be ranger or just a pure..

3. They might pwn while they are low lvled, but I could easily beat all of 99 mages with my ranged, just give me a chance :D

...on my way to a Def 1 Hybrid.. for the 2nd time - Wow !

Well first off there r just so many pures out there that it would be hard to list them all. i know a pure with 20 attack and 99str, he holds mith scimmy and he is cmb lvel 52 something and he pwns in bh. u would probably never think of doing this but well he has.

the real point of pures is to lack in one skill and do better in another. the point is to lower ur combat level. so wat many do i not do def and do str and attack because its offense only. u get the point. u can actually make ur own list because its common sense really.

1def pures r wat? u guessed it! weak against hits. thats basically all it is. pures r good at lower levels but in reality the mixed player will always win. pures really only work in 70cmb and under.

3. They might pwn while they are low lvled, but I could easily beat all of 99 mages with my ranged, just give me a chance :D

Haha, well said ;)

Yea basically, range is only weak against melee!

Actually, range is also pretty good against melee, thanks to the new bolts and xbows.

coz most of the 'pures' and pkers wield a defender or an god book, it'll be an easy target for dragon bolts(e) :)

MrNiceGuy69 - - - Happy being a ranger :)

...on my way to a Def 1 Hybrid.. for the 2nd time - Wow !