~: Lock Please :~

BlueThug

Jagex would not really do anything about runescape classic, because they do not really get any money from classic. I think personally they would rather shut it down than keep it running. Because they get only a minute amount of money from classic when they have to pay for the expense of running the servers. You should be glad that runescape classic is still around. I dont really worry about macroers in rs2 because jagex is doing all they can to controll it in rs2, considering its their main source of money (including the reason for ads being on runescape).

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jagex would not really do anything about runescape classic, because they do not really get any money from classic. I think personally they would rather shut it down than keep it running. Because they get only a minute amount of money from classic when they have to pay for the expense of running the servers. You should be glad that runescape classic is still around. I dont really worry about macroers in rs2 because jagex is doing all they can to controll it in rs2, considering its their main source of money (including the reason for ads being on runescape).

I know it seems that option 2 is the only solution but I doubt it would happen. While they're only getting a little money out of it, they're still getting some. It's logical to simply just clean it up isn't it?

Option 4: PLAYER MODS

Find 10 honest people that play RSC and give them banning powers. Auto-ers would be royally... well you know :wink:

hmm, I like it but JAGeX is greedy and I doubt they would pass on powers.

Option 4: PLAYER MODS

Find 10 honest people that play RSC and give them banning powers. Auto-ers would be royally... well you know :wink:

hmm, I like it but JAGeX is greedy and I doubt they would pass on powers.

They have player mods on RS2, why not RSC? :?

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

Heh... I cant wait till the day the auto'ers get their Credit Card, Bank Details etc etc. Stolen from them. :evil:

HAHA! :lol: . That will truly be a great day. As for the active mods in RS2, well that's different because of right now they dont care for RSC. I wish they would just take some time out of their week and smite down the autoers and leave them corny pop-ups like " Zamorak is furious, all macroers are in his path of vengence! :shock: "

pointless post...who cares about classic...thats not even Runescape anymore...thats y its classic....get over it....and join the macroers if ur so poed

oh...and all ur solutions except deleting RSC are dumb...

solution 1:...i really would hate if they spent time on a game that isnt even updated anymore to get rid of macroers...even if i quit both games

solution 2:...um..if u want them to delete classic..then y rant about this? dont u want to play classic? isnt that the reason u want it cleaned up? contradiction? YES!

solution 3:......do something for me...read carefully

go to command prompt....type in ipconfig/release

then type ipconfig/renew

there u have it...a brand new ip address...not to mention addresses change unless its static

You, magekillr, need to SHUT UP!

I'm sorry, but the poster of the orignal message put a lot of thought into the post. And if you don't care about what happens in RSC then you have got a screw loose!

You do know, that if RSC gets deleted, the autoers will move to RS2. There are already lots of autoers on RS2 and the number is increasing every day. In fact, i know of one such site my selft. It's called s|y|t|h|e.org (without the |'s)! I got it shut down but it's back up now.....

Mods should clean up RSC because that's what JAGeX promised to do when RS2 was released! JAGeX promised that RSC would remain exactly the same... I don't recall lots of autoers before RS2 came out! For more, see the official anit-autoer thread in the official RuneScape Classic Rants forum!

The only thing i agree on, is the IP banning part. This would not work because it really is quite easy to change your IP addres...

This is nothing personal, but think before you post, ok?

NEW IDEA

make it easy to auto on rsc, then swoop down in a net take the accounts and then bar them from downloading the access code to get the game to work. to do this a virus/hack would auto download which would stop them, then to make sure it didnt happen again:

lock the credit card out of jagex

bar their ip(i no i no)

bar their email

shut out the inflow of noobs, to a good extent. ie. have a really long process like a day wait.

blow up lunbridge when they log on (not really but i hate hackers)

or

no more noobs, makes it impossible to get back on

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

NEW IDEA

Hmmm, combine that with 1 full time jagex mod (just for a week or two, but don't actually ban anyone until the end) or several player mods...

RSC would be clean in one week :D half deserted but honest :?

NEW IDEA

Hmmm, combine that with 1 full time jagex mod (just for a week or two, but don't actually ban anyone until the end) or several player mods...

RSC would be clean in one week :D half deserted but honest :?

I agree, anything to help the cause would be great cause it doesnt make any sense to let the players control the game. Im lovin the ideas, keep em comin :wink: .

Im a RSC player - Will be for life cause i hate 3d

All you 3d players who are giving BlueThug **** for coming up with an idea

One day youll be in the same position. Some day Jagex will make another Runescape - a better one but what happened to all us Classic players will happen to you. Youll all hate it! hate it so much and youll keep playing 3d. And then a big problem will occur, something exactly like this! and all you people will have to deal with it, so you will go through the same stage as us Classic players , think about that

P2P (Now talking about complaints from people in P2P, I am not a P2P member)

-in theiving, people have told me that they stood for hours trying to lvl their stats fairly but didnt have a chance due to the number of macroers.

-in agility, people said they were tired of lvling their stats fairly if someone else could do the same thing and not be punished.

Lol, why would anyone in classic even care if they have to fairly level agility while others don't? They shouldn't even want to level agility, it has absolutely no purpose in classic, except getting total level up for those high scores that aren't there anymore (you can't run in classic for you rs2 players).

I do also think Jagex needs to do something about classic, but a mass ban wouldn't do much, people still auto after the last 3,000 got banned. A player mod might be a good solution, but Jagex isn't going to do that without a lot of players supporting it, and all the autoers will be against it. I hope Jagex doesn't get rid of classic, since I do play it some and the autoers would all come to RS2.

P2P (Now talking about complaints from people in P2P, I am not a P2P member)

-in theiving, people have told me that they stood for hours trying to lvl their stats fairly but didnt have a chance due to the number of macroers.

-in agility, people said they were tired of lvling their stats fairly if someone else could do the same thing and not be punished.

Lol, why would anyone in classic even care if they have to fairly level agility while others don't? They shouldn't even want to level agility, it has absolutely no purpose in classic, except getting total level up for those high scores that aren't there anymore (you can't run in classic for you rs2 players).

I do also think Jagex needs to do something about classic, but a mass ban wouldn't do much, people still auto after the last 3,000 got banned. A player mod might be a good solution, but Jagex isn't going to do that without a lot of players supporting it, and all the autoers will be against it. I hope Jagex doesn't get rid of classic, since I do play it some and the autoers would all come to RS2.

It doesnt make sense to "fairly" level your skills... unless of course you actually still play RSC like myself and couple other 100 or so people. This is why its a problem because I didnt want to make the transfer to RS2 because I simply liked RSC better. Im back and forth on both now, on RSC cause I like the graphics and stuff better, and RS2 cause I like to get a break from the macroers. It really doesnt make sense to delete it, it would be easier to just clean it up.

reason for having some many aouteers in rsc

No one cares about rs classic only 100 poeple play it anymore

RS2 is alot better

from now on make yourself "seem" more intelligent and never post again. :? , people care or their would be no replies.

reason for having some many aouteers in rsc

No one cares about rs classic only 100 poeple play it anymore

RS2 is alot better

Wow, way to be not even remotly accurate. Over 10k people play RSC. the scyth boards alone have over 5.5k registered members. All of them auto on RSC, not to mention all the people that use their stuff but arne't registered. Then of course there are the other macro's communities and we can't forget the people that play honestly! :wink:

Nothing is gonna happen to RSC, why would Jagex spend a week cleaning up RSC when it really wouldn't do anything. (autoers would just make new characters and auto night and day to get their stats back)

Why would jagex shut down RSC alltogether, they still have members who play and they are still getting easy money.

Most of members in RSC auto so if they got banned Jagex would lose money.

Face it RSC is not gonna get "restored" or "fixed" you can do 3 things...

1) Continue to play RSC with the autoers

2) Get some macro software and become an autoer on RSC (As many people decided to do)

3) Play RS2 which belive it or not is now the real RS

solution 1: go play RS2

solution 2: since u dont like rs 2 quit rs and go find another online game.

how bout this...

Solution 1: I play both moron, check the signature.

Solution 2: ... :roll:

Here's my idea to clean the macroers out.

Once apon a time when I started rs, I played it through the gamesdomain website. There you couldn't train past lvl30 in any skill. There would just be a green text saying get members to get more lvls.

Bringing this back to the whole of rsc:

1) making creating new accounts impossible

2) mass banning as many autoers as possible with intensive moderating

3) coding a new level limit to the whole of rsc p2p and f2p. lvl40 would be good.

4) releasing account creation

Pros:

- no more mass autoing in every single training spot

- you could still tour around rsc

cons:

- too many to list

What do you think?

Here's my idea to clean the macroers out.

Once apon a time when I started rs, I played it through the gamesdomain website. There you couldn't train past lvl30 in any skill. There would just be a green text saying get members to get more lvls.

Bringing this back to the whole of rsc:

1) making creating new accounts impossible

2) mass banning as many autoers as possible with intensive moderating

3) coding a new level limit to the whole of rsc p2p and f2p. lvl40 would be good.

4) releasing account creation

Pros:

- no more mass autoing in every single training spot

- you could still tour around rsc

cons:

- too many to list

What do you think?

Like you said, too many cons.....

A bit extreme i think.... maybe stop new accounts being made, no new players, when they first find runescape go and play rsc..... it owuldn't hurt anyone but autoers or ppl who have been banned for some other reason...