Agility

My_Eggs

I'm looking to get 80 agility, but that will take a long time, I know.... I'm currently 59 agility, and was just wondering what the quickest place to train is. So you masters of agility out there, fill me with your knowledge. :twss:

Thanks

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Wildy till about 60. Then werewolf till 70/75. Ape Atoll course the rest of the way.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Wildy till about 60. Then werewolf till 70/75. Ape Atoll course the rest of the way.

Never do werewolf. Either camp at wildy until 70, or do brimhaven, then switch to Ape Atoll at 70 and don't look back until 89.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Whats wrong with werewolf -.-

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Some tips and whatnot for the wildy course: (I did 60-70 there)

Yup, go to wildy. I wore Spottier cape and boots of lightness. In my inventory I had 1 Anti-poison (4 dose) a knife (for slashing webs) and then the rest of the spots were split between cakes and Energy potions (again 4 dose). I's start out with bringing around 5 potions and the rest cakes and see what you run out of first. Bank at Mage arena. When you're ready to go up for your first time (or if you die) then I went to Ardy and used pulled the lever in the west side of town.

Oh yeah, let your HP hover around 30. No lower.

If you run into revenants, try these, moving onto the next if unable to do the first:

1. log out

2. turn range protect pray (so you don't get frozen), then run to the trapdoor

3. eat your cakes and pray irl.

Good luck!

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Never do werewolf. Either camp at wildy until 70, or do brimhaven, then switch to Ape Atoll at 70 and don't look back until 89.

The werewolf course and the wilderness course are fairly similar. Generally, I would say that the wilderness course is a better bet, but that depends quite a bit on how level-headed you can be and your stats (e.g. a skill pure doesn't want to be in level 50+ wilderness). Similarly, I know people who are downright terrified of revenants. If revenants are going to discourage you from training, you're better off doing the werewolf course.

What is most important is which course you like better. You're going to be more attentive and will not mind training for longer periods of time if you like the course.

Sleeping-in-cushionhigh.jpg

Ape atoll is defenitely better than brimhaven at 60+.

I used ape atoll with summer pies 62-70 and got over 35k xp/hour.

2dvjurb.png