Rate my new sig!

_k0m0d0_

Ok, heres my new sig, isnt a Pixel, a PS abstract, a grunge, a C4D sig, its just a PAINT SIG, its quite simple, I made it in about 5 mins :) , I got the McDonald's Image, removed the "M" and added the text, as I am not selling it, plz dont say I ripped the image, and things like this. :)

Rate it, you can flame it too! (flame the sig!) :lol:

Heres it:

mcdonaldssig4dr.gif

komododabst3cn.png

Doesn't fit into the tune thing, but funny none-the-less :lol:

Yeah, its funny, but what tune thing?

I love it!!! Would you mind if I used it on a non rs related site?

(with due credit of course)

MrsChrystler, I dont mind, just add the creds for the idea for something ike this.

I am loving It - turns into:

Ailing Vomit!

So technically the slogan has already said what your signature has been saying.

Ailing Vomit! , isnt the same of I'm Vomitin' it!, so technaly, the slogan did not said what my signature has been saying.

dude how do u put a rotator on ur sigs?

Highly off-topic, I wont awser this in the thread, PM me and I'll awser you. And plz Just Flames or C/C

Thanks

~k0m0d0

komododabst3cn.png

You suck, I hate it! Seriously, that is the worst idea ever! I mean, really, who the hell thought that 'I'm vomitin it' had any sort of wit or even a glimmer of intelligence at all! I'm quite sure we all agree that you need to be hanged for raping all of our eyes with that blatanly horrid peice of dogfeces!

JKing, mate.

Thanks for the "flame" (of the sig) :lol: , I had nothing to do, no Photoshop, no C4D, no nothing, just paint, and as I am not a pixeler, i didi it :lol:

alex it seems like your just trying to get your posts up now... but i like it... the tune is on the commercials if you watch... When they say i'm loving it they have a certain amount of syllables and he is saying it doesn't fit it...

What you suggest me put? I remove the actual phrase and add another that you suggest to make it tune in..

komododabst3cn.png

Great, thats going to look even worse, so bad in fact, that I predict a black hole of loathing and hatred will form within my very heart and rend this entire galaxy with the awesome power of my complete and utter distaste. You suck.

(Muahaha! Roffles..)

Great, thats going to look even worse, so bad in fact, that I predict a black hole of loathing and hatred will form within my very heart and rend this entire galaxy with the awesome power of my complete and utter distaste. You suck.

(Muahaha! Roffles..)

Lol Godslayer, your sense of humor is great, :lol:

And why you write little thing in the end of each post, hard to read without quoting :?

I decided i'll get back to the rotator :D

Thanks people for all C/C

Heres it in the final:

mcdonaldssig8mv.gif

komododabst3cn.png