2 sigs of a biginner-> C/C needed

_k0m0d0_

Ok, I am a beginner in PS, a newb, just trying to make sigs, to learn something, so yesterday I made 2 same style (I think "grunge"):

1st one is simple, no image:

simplered7wo.gif

2nd one is simple too, but I added a image and clouds:

grimrippernoname4ei.gif

I need C/C in the 2 one and choose the better one plz, because I'll use one of them.

One I wont use, so I might sell it, I dont really know.

Thanks

~k0m0d0

komododabst3cn.png

hmm... not going to give much C&C, its late and i'm tired.

anyways:

1. The text isn't bad. I kind of like the main text, but I can not read the text under it for the life of me. The bg is mostly just a filter pile as it seems, and isn't very apealing. i'd sugest playing with a demo of C4D of 3d studio max and make some 3d renders, they help a lot.

2. I like the burst effect you have there. The picture I think ruins it (and you know my stance on stolen material, want to add a picture to you sig? fine, but use a stock from http://www.deviantart.com or other stock sites). Anyways, the background is alot like the first, and the text placement is nice (although image is still a no-go) but Its better than the first for the fact that i do like that burst. it is still very simple though.

yeah... I'll help more tomorrow.

they're both done nicely. i like the grim reaper better though.

nice brushing there and i like the colours. the quote is abit hard to read though and seem blurry to me. maybe use a one stroke instead of 2/3? :?

nice job rendering the grim reaper.

good job all and all. 9/10 for both.

Became a noob soon after leaving Tutorial Island...

jervi.jpeg

Member of Phobia | Current Status: RETIRED

Main: Jervi | Pure in Progress: Onehandsword

First one is a bit 2 plain plus the main font is kinda questionable and the little one below very hard to read.

The second one is kinda better due to the addition of the image (still having those text problems ) but the main font , here, is totaly off.

Plus i made something pretty similar to this in the old days (2 years ago or something...)

HazzardRat-MouseSiggy.jpg

This guy is still active on these boards...

hmm... not going to give much C&C, its late and i'm tired.

anyways:

1. The text isn't bad. I kind of like the main text, but I can not read the text under it for the life of me. The bg is mostly just a filter pile as it seems, and isn't very apealing. i'd sugest playing with a demo of C4D of 3d studio max and make some 3d renders, they help a lot.

2. I like the burst effect you have there. The picture I think ruins it (and you know my stance on stolen material, want to add a picture to you sig? fine, but use a stock from http://www.deviantart.com or other stock sites). Anyways, the background is alot like the first, and the text placement is nice (although image is still a no-go) but Its better than the first for the fact that i do like that burst. it is still very simple though.

yeah... I'll help more tomorrow.

Thanks for the C/C Nadril, you always help much. I'll get experienced and make better thing. I'll browse a bit deviantart and see what I can find.

hey're both done nicely. i like the grim reaper better though.

nice brushing there and i like the colours. the quote is abit hard to read though and seem blurry to me. maybe use a one stroke instead of 2/3? Confused

nice job rendering the grim reaper.

good job all and all. 9/10 for both.

Thanks for the C/C jervi, I'll fix the small text, and I think I used the 1/3, not 2/3, I think is the font in it self, I'll resolve it.

First one is a bit 2 plain plus the main font is kinda questionable and the little one below very hard to read.

The second one is kinda better due to the addition of the image (still having those text problems ) but the main font , here, is totaly off.

Plus i made something pretty similar to this in the old days (2 years ago or something...)

HazzardRat-MouseSiggy.jpg

This guy is still active on these boards...

Mine isnt to good as yours, but I really like grim reaper, so I decided to do one. Nothing else to say, because I already said that I'll fix the quote.

2 years ago!!

Lot of time :lol:

Thanks all

~k0m0d0

komododabst3cn.png

My eyes! Holy feces, my eyes! Oh, dear lord I've been blinded! Mother of god, your a disgrace to all humanity! You deserve starved for 13 days and be eaten alive by blinded leapards then have your bones incinerated in hell, right next to your damned spirit.

(Man this is fun. +1 postcount, eh Komodo?)

I like them a lot.

As I'm not as good sig maker as you I can't adivice at all :?

It looks great anyway :P

Yay!1 more post count!

lol

Thanks Apinagez, glad it looks[b/] great

no more C/C!?

plz

lol

komododabst3cn.png