How Did You Find Out About Tip.It?

Ouchy

How did you find out about Tip.It? Did a friend show you it, or did someone in game tell you about it. Or did you simply stumble upon it after Googling "RuneScape"? However you found out about it, post it here.

For myself, I found out about it when I was struggling in a quest, late 2005. I asked a passer by for some help, and he told me to go to Tip.It., which I have been using since.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I needed help with Tribal Totem, I asked a guy and he said to use Tip.It. I liked the site but never really used the forums until whenever it says under my avatar.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

I needed help with Tribal Totem, I asked a guy and he said to use Tip.It. I liked the site but never really used the forums until whenever it says under my avatar.

Wow, I had the same story actually, same quest as well.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

I actually have no idea, I think I googled "quest guide" after I got confused reading Runehq.

Same here. Stuck on a quest and found TipIt. I didn't actually use the forums for a while though. And I didn't become "active" until less than a year ago.

I found out cause my brother (he knew about it for ... a while and only told me when i had 7 quests left in rs). Than for TIF i saw an event that sounded interesting by TET so i joined. (im still not "active")

New Siggy in progress.

Proud Construction cape owner

I searched for treasure trail help on google, this is what I got. I used tipit for awhile before I became a forum member. Though back then I didn't really fit in. This mod freakin' hated me I swear, he would always talk bad on me, even if I was actually trying to make a good point. And then there was bubsa... I'm sure the mod didn't hate me. But me and bubsa never really got along.

I found out about tip.it when I just started to play Runescape in 04. I normally went to the library right after school and me and my friends would play. Then one day, one of them found tip.it. All of us use it to this day, unfortunetly I am the only one who continues to play runescape.. :(