Can I play?

mark114

Hello tip.iters,

I would like to play runescape 1 once again, but what I see in the login screen is that if you did not login for 6 months your account is wasted, however, on these forums I have heard otherwise.

I played when runescape got the big switch to runescape 2 in about 15 march 2004 if I remember correctly, then I switched my account back to runescape 1, because I was used to it. But friends who have been playing convinced me to move over to runescape 2, so I did in end march/beginning. I have not logged in runescape ever since, until a few months after the big switch (I don't really remember) I logged in very shortly, and those were my last moments on runescape 1. When I tried to log in once again on runescape about a year later, I found out that it was exclusively for members, so I was shut out from runescape 1, I also saw on the login page that accounts which did not log in for 3 months (changed to 6 months apparently) were gone, so I though I could never log in on runescape 1 anymore.

However, I read through some topics here and seen that some people were claiming that they could log in even after long period of inactivity.

Now I would like to know if I am able to log in on runescape 1 years later, my last login on runescape 1 was supposedly in mid/end 2004.

If I know for sure that I can log in on runescape 1 once again, I might be willing to pay some money to get members.

Also I have got another question: if you got one month of membership and it expires, are you unable to log in on runescape 1 once again?

Thank you for your time.

First of all, its only like 6 bucks for a month of membership, so just don't buy that six dollar burger from Carl's Junior and you just bought yourself a month. :P

Secondly, I believe Jagex meant what they said, if you haven't logged onto Runescape Classic within the past several months, you're outa luck, sorry. :|

Big_Stingman.png

First of all, its only like 6 bucks for a month of membership, so just don't buy that six dollar burger from Carl's Junior and you just bought yourself a month. :P

Imo that 6 dollar burger is 6 dollars worth more than the ability to play RSC :P

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

• 1 month later...

do some searching for it on google and you may find an answer.

if you get my drift you wont need to pay jagex the membership.

why should jagex charge you money to connect to their computers when you can connect to so many other computers for free? ;)

but really buy that burger instead of the month of membership!