New Sig.

ThruItAll

That looks really cool, but very similiar to some of your other stuff. What really brings this out for me is the great use of colours. The flow is somethin, but would be nothing without the colours. nice work IMO.

Agreed. Great job with the colours :) Overall I'm a little iffy. I definitely like parts of the sig, but I'm not sure if I like all those parts put together. I love the area including and below the text, but I can't decide if I like it on top of the smooth, dark background. It just feels a little too contrasting (sharp, colourful, abstract images on top of a dark, plain, smooth background). I feel like there needs to be a better transition (you do have SOME colour in the background, but maybe a little bit more closer to the next would be better?). The left side is nice too, but I definitely don't like it quite as much. It doesn't seem to flow quite as well as the right side does.

And I'm not really a huge fan of the border :ohnoes:

But otherwise, nice job. I definitely think you have some elements of the signature with a lot of potential. I'm just not sure that they all work well together, in the same image. Just my opinion though :ohnoes:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

That looks really cool, but very similiar to some of your other stuff. What really brings this out for me is the great use of colours. The flow is somethin, but would be nothing without the colours. nice work IMO.

Agreed. Great job with the colours :) Overall I'm a little iffy. I definitely like parts of the sig, but I'm not sure if I like all those parts put together. I love the area including and below the text, but I can't decide if I like it on top of the smooth, dark background. It just feels a little too contrasting (sharp, colourful, abstract images on top of a dark, plain, smooth background). I feel like there needs to be a better transition (you do have SOME colour in the background, but maybe a little bit more closer to the next would be better?). The left side is nice too, but I definitely don't like it quite as much. It doesn't seem to flow quite as well as the right side does.

And I'm not really a huge fan of the border :ohnoes:

But otherwise, nice job. I definitely think you have some elements of the signature with a lot of potential. I'm just not sure that they all work well together, in the same image. Just my opinion though :ohnoes:

Pretty much everything what that dood said except in 1 sentence. Great minds think alike. 8-)

As Shiny already said, the use of colors is really good in this one. Three things though:

a) It's difficult to see what the focal is, I think the distractingness of the bottom left corner is contributing to that. I could be wrong.

B) The text, I don't think that fonts with such a high x-height work. It could be just me though.

c) The top right corner is too empty, and it makes the sig a bit unbalanced. :|

Otherwise, I think it's one of your better sigs.

I came up with, or rather have a WIP of a sig that I actually like for once. (I have made a million crappy sig bases that I wasn't happy with and they are now sitting around in my pictures folder.) I'm hoping to post it here later, as soon as I'm finished with a request.

C2b6gs7.png

This one's pretty cool. If you subtract the bars on sides. What you have with these bars? I hate them, I think that they certainly aint cool either.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc