Completed spelling corrections

Adamskii

In Mith Dragon Hunting guide, under the Ranged method, in the list of recommended equipment, it says for weapon Abyssal Whip..don't think this will raise range exp much. ;)

Fixed thanks!

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

You are actually wrong on one of your posts, halo2_rocks7. The wild dog examine statement was correct. "It's" is a conjunction for "it is", not "it has." You basically made it read "Looks like it is got rabies." It was correct in the first place.

Actually the important thing here is solely what Jagex says in the game. So anyone who'd like to check in game will be the one credited, lol.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

You are actually wrong on one of your posts, halo2_rocks7. The wild dog examine statement was correct. "It's" is a conjunction for "it is", not "it has." You basically made it read "Looks like it is got rabies." It was correct in the first place.

Um, actually, I got it from the game. Was doing a Greater Demon task, when I noticed it. No need to check, although if you feel compelled that I go there just to take a picture for you, then I will. I don't submit information without checking it first. Don't believe me that I'm right, go check for yourself.

EDIT: I can confirm that is it infact "it's". Had a greater demon task myself today and checked. Thanks. - Wizard.

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

In the current tip.it/runescape page, on the side, under the... Meh here's a pic:

54vu3a.jpg

Clans forum should be Clans Forum (under COMMUNITY, towards the bottom)

*thanks for the pic - fixed! watch that space for more Clan content coming soon! - pokemama*

• 2 weeks later...

I found some problems with seed usage in the bestuary. sometimes it only says herb(1) and other times it also includes things like ranarr seeds as well. i would like to know what thats about.

It would be greatly appreciated if all submissions would be officially credited to Huge Brain.

How much is your account worth to you? Check out this hot topic: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=775255

I found some problems with seed usage in the bestuary. sometimes it only says herb(1) and other times it also includes things like ranarr seeds as well. i would like to know what thats about.

Well, if a monster drops all normal herb seeds, then we will use herb(1). If it only drops certain types of herb seeds(usually a boss monster such as GWD bosses do this believe.) then we specify which herb is dropped.

If you find an example not like that, please tell :)

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.