Tried something new :)

Riemis

No downloaded brushes, for that it's pretty good. I like the effects on the right hand side and the text mostly fits in. The only bit that stood out to me was the hair on the render, it doesn't seem to fit in and could have used a bit of blending at a very zoomed in point. Other than that, nice, I rate it 8/10 =D>

17298good124cmredsadlfkjlaksdf.png

Add me ingame: Lnterest. I am back.

It's rather bland to be honest, though the blending seems good. Try and use a more vibrant colour pallete. You should really download some brushes and C4D's to help imporve your work

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

It's rather bland to be honest, though the blending seems good. Try and use a more vibrant colour pallete. You should really download some brushes and C4D's to help imporve your work

I've never done that before and i will never do it because:

1) I don't find brushes for Mac easily

2) Making sig's won't be a challlenge anymore :/

Thank you anyway :)

You don't need brushes only made for Mac, just download any Gimp ones from sites like http://www.deviantart.com... That being said, you shouldn't need lots of them, although some C4Ds would come in handy.

As for the signature, it's pretty bad to be perfectly honest. The colours are really bleh and boring and the background/effects look messy and filter-piled. Try using some more interesting colours and don't over-use filters. The text is quite big and not great, fortunately it doesn't stand out a lot but it could still use some work.

deviantART is you friend for resources (including signature tutorials).

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

You don't need brushes only made for Mac, just download any Gimp ones from sites like http://www.deviantart.com... That being said, you shouldn't need lots of them, although some C4Ds would come in handy.

As for the signature, it's pretty bad to be perfectly honest. The colours are really bleh and boring and the background/effects look messy and filter-piled. Try using some more interesting colours and don't over-use filters. The text is quite big and not great, fortunately it doesn't stand out a lot but it could still use some work.

deviantART is you friend for resources (including signature tutorials).

I'm sorry for not making this signature in your preferred style, oh almighty ruler :(

Oh come on, nothing but filters and defaults is what I use. Can't be that hard. I make my own brushes.

Cmon, its not preffered style, its overall appeal, which is this really lacks. I can't seem to actually look at this and keep looking at it.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

Ok, i can agree that some people don't like it, and others even hate it, but for me it is very hard to come up with new ideas. I personally don't think you could use more colour with this render, and because i really wanted to use it I ended up with this. :|

Mayby next time i'll try to add some more colour to my sigs, and more smooth filters.

I like it. I think that's really good for no downloaded brushes or anything.

I quite like the render, and the background on the right side looks nice.

People need to stop with the 'oh this really sucks because' crap because if someone likes making sigs one way, they're going to keep doing it that way and you're not helping. Rather, if you said what was good, they could improve on that and later get a better sig more to your liking and theirs. :x And now I'm going to be flamed.

I like it. I think that's really good for no downloaded brushes or anything.

I quite like the render, and the background on the right side looks nice.

People need to stop with the 'oh this really sucks because' crap because if someone likes making sigs one way, they're going to keep doing it that way and you're not helping. Rather, if you said what was good, they could improve on that and later get a better sig more to your liking and theirs. :x And now I'm going to be flamed.

Thats exactly what i thought about it, and i did not say it because of your last line!

Thanks for doing it in my place ::'

None of my sigs use any brushes apart from the defualts and sometimes whatevers on the clipboard. T^his is really bland boring and colourless. Not great. Add colour, getr a better render and c4ds. And go to deviantart. PLease.

Sorry if this sounds a bit harsh to you but you have fialed to take into accoount what Thru and Jopie have said. You asked for C/C and they gave it to you. Deal with it or don't post artwork.

lampost_sig_stark.png

I'm not going to flame you, I'm just going to say that I disagree and that I don't think you quite understand the basic principles of critiquing someone's work.

If you like your own style of signatures, then, by all means, continue making work that way if that's what you enjoy doing. It's a hobby after all. But don't post your work here asking for C/C if you're just going to be stubborn and won't listen anyway, because, frankly, you're wasting the time of people who are only giving you exactly what you asked for. If those people only pointed out the good things in other people's work, we would have a lot more one line posts here in The Gallery, because, although some more than others, everyone here has things they need to improve on. Yes, EVERYONE. If you only want compliments, ask your friends or family what they think of your work, not the Gallery community.

Don't take this as flaming or a personal attack (the "you" used is just a general term), this is my message to everyone here and I hope some people will take it as advice rather than anything else.

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART