Lootshare

Wizz

With lootshare, all drops are divided among clan members. Coinshare is the same thing except that drops from [hide=this list]Archers' ring

Armadyl chestplate, helmet, plateskirt and godsword hilt

Bandos chestplate, tassets, boots and godsword hilt

Berserker ring

Draconic visage

Dragon items

Godsword shards

Mud battlestaff

Saradomin sword and godsword hilt

Seers' ring

Steam battlestaff

Warrior ring

Zamorak spear and godsword hilt[/hide] will be instantly placed in the grand exchange for market price. The value of the item according to the minimum price in the GE will then be dropped for all clan members.

animsig.gif

[hide=Stats]I_B_Trolin_U.png[/hide]

"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic."

-Joseph Stalin

But sometimes I hear that some people get more coins than others, how is this possible? Also when I look at photo's they usally say something along the lines of "Your Chances or getting a drop has increased" what is that?

Also lets say I'm at KBD and someone is at Varrock cutting yews and were both on the same world in the same chat with the Lootshare on. I get a something Valuable like D med, if I pick it up will the Person cutting yews get Money also?

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Lootshare : Gives items equally to teammates but in item format

Coinshare: Splits valuable items into coins and is then shared between people using cs in the cc. This is unlike lootshare where only one person would get the loot

s652yx.jpg

But sometimes I hear that some people get more coins than others, how is this possible? Also when I look at photo's they usally say something along the lines of "Your Chances or getting a drop has increased" what is that?

Also lets say I'm at KBD and someone is at Varrock cutting yews and were both on the same world in the same chat with the Lootshare on. I get a something Valuable like D med, if I pick it up will the Person cutting yews get Money also?

No, they have to be in the same area as you. It's like, a 20X20 square.

Soccerdudety.png

MY RUNESCAPE GOALS

soccerdudety.png

soccerdudety.png

I will try and explain them both, the best I can...

Loot Share:

Loot Share only works when you are in a multi-combat area, in a party (Clan) that has two or more members in it. When the monster is killed, everyone within a 16 Square Radius of the monster will have the chance of getting possible loot. If you do not receive any loot, then next time, or that later on you have priority/be more likely to get a drop. If you do receive loot, then you will be put to the bottom of the list, and be less likely to get loot.

Coin Share:

Coin Share works on the same basis as Loot Share (You have to be in a Multi-Combat area, be within 16 Squares of the monster and be in a clan with two or more people). When the monster is killed, and there is a high leveled drop (Visage, Dragon Armour), it will be converted into coins, are shared equally between all the people in the Clan. The item will be sold for the Market Price on the Grand Exchange, and the price it is shared between the players is the Minimum Price.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Well....

Lootshare: activated by the people in the chat. Must be part of a cc with ls on. It randomly gives the drop to anybody in the cc within 18 squares (I think). If you get 75 nats from kalphite queen, only 1 person receives it.

Coinshare: Activated by the clan chat owner. It does not make a difference in f2p, seeing that the items are only mems. Csable (Coin-Share-able) items are mostly high leveled expensive member's items. This version of LS gives money equal to the item dropped (if it's csable) to each person.

It goes like this:

If a Csable item is droppes worth 10 million on minimum price in G.E., and there's two of you, each person get's 5 mil and the item goes in the G.E. It will be sold at medium price. This cannot be changed.

Hope this helps ::'

22031_s.gif

the reason some people get different amounts in other groups than others is the varying GE prices.

Say Day 1: Bandos hilt 20m min (split between 2 with cs = 10m)

Day 2: Bandos hilt 22m (split between another 2 with cs = 11m)

however the drop is split EQUALLY between team members and i think it is rounded down

Hyper N | 99 attack | 96/99 Defence | 123 CB | Arma Hilts/3 | Bandos Tassets | Armadyl Skirts/2 | Armadyl Chestplates 1