Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I did you mom

a favour

by making you

a sandwich.

The one we use at school.

that's what she said :XD:

yep ive heard that in my school. i guess it is just a phase like it is for a 8 yr old to make bathroom jokes.

'r' is pronounced as a soft 'd' in spanish. if you are not pronouncing them as a soft 'd' its a mispronunciation. its not supposed to be a hard 'r' sound like in english.

The 'r' is rolled, not pronounced as a 'd.' If you are not pronouncing them with a roll of the tongue it's a mispronunciation.

'rr' is rolled. 'rr' is not the same letter as 'r'. if you're going to try to rebuke what im saying, then at least be grammatically correct.

'r' is pronounced as a soft 'd'. just as 'v' is pronounced as a 'b' and 'd' is pronounced 'th', there are many nuances to the language newcomers butcher. i speak regularly with spanish speakers that have been speaking the language for more than half their lives, and they have corrected me on this issue many times.

i wont argue past this point, as i know i am correct and it makes no difference to me whether or not you mispronounce words. any argument past this one is simply devoid from the topic, so i will not respond.

i can say you are wrong then, because i have been speaking the language my whole life. 'r' isnt pronounced as a soft 'd' and 'd' isnt pronounced 'th'

Why even try with that idiot? Honestly, there is no point whatsoever. I'd get better replies if I argued with a tree stump.