Starwolf's blog here!! Link to up to date blog included!

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naice skills. Can you spell no-life-hax0r? Y-O-U \'

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Well, it is the weekend. I can't really do much of anything else except work, which takes up the rest of the darn day! :wall: But I got this nice level right before I went to work...

fishinguildel7.jpg

I DID IT!!! I'm in the fishing guild! \' Now to use up those charges!!

Got 71 fishing last night before I went to bed, and also 1100 total! I'm so happy that I'm really starting to get into high scores with some of my stats! ::' I just hope it continues... Currently just at 4000/7000 fish caught on morhpic harpoons, over half way done...

1100totalke6.jpg

Wow, I've gotten quite a few level ups since I last posted here on tif.. It's sad to say I wasn't here for a week!!! :o If anyone knew, I joined the clan Ancient Legion (middle to higher level 60+) and have been very active in helping the clan out. Doing really well so far and since I've put so much time there, I haven't put much time here, Equivelent Exchange lol...

But I've gottent he following level ups

60-64 mining

60-64 smithing

64-66 hp

47-50 pray

61-63 strength

39-43 slayer (goal!!!)

66-68 range

51-52 rc

I think I listed them all I'm not sure.. I'll update it if I'm off at all. Btw I have a blog on the clan site too, so if you guys want I'll just copy and paste posts from that forum.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...